BY TOM FORD

To Tom Ford, this scent perfectly captures the cool breezes, sparkling clear water and lush foliage of the italian rivera. His reinvention of a classic eau de cologne features crisp citrus oils, surprising floral notes and amber undertones to leave a splashy yet substantive impression.

• Does this fragrance last all day?3 Answers
  • I love the scent of his perfumes but am reluctant to purc...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I want it so bad and it's breaki...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love the smell of this. Is definitely unisex but I love how it smells on my husband. Very summery light and fresh. It’s definitely a day time summer cologne. Has a suntan option smell to it mixed with a coconut. It’s like the beach in a bottle. I love the packaging. Very classic. Its a high price point but it performs well so I think it’s worth it
A B.
Los Angeles
Tom Ford has so many that are my favorites and Neroli Portofino is one of them. Such a tropical light scent, you almost feel like your on vacay somewhere by a beach when you have it on. It’s subtle but long lasting as their oil-based and love how this brand is famous for uni-sex fragrances. Makes it easy to share different fragrances with your significant other. This is one of my go-to fragrances for summer and def recommend others to try.
Saher J.
Aldie, VA
This is by far my favorite perfume there is on the market. This is pretty floral but smells heavenly and is so light and beautiful. It’s incredibly hard to describe but I love the way it smells. Unfortunately, the price point for this one is quite high and usually only a few stores actually carry this particular scent.
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
10 stars if that were an option. Expensive - yes. Worth it? Absolutely. One small bottle lasts a very long time - I’d rather buy this once instead of buying other perfumes throughout the year - so I am ok with the price. It is an extremely attracting scent and is absolutely for either men or women.
Shin D.
I find this smell is very polarizing; you will either love it or hate it. I LOVE it. It smells fresh and elegant. I received a sample in one of my makeup subscription boxes and I instantly was enamored. That being said I was extremely disappointed to find it is so expensive for essentially the name only. Luckily I have found some satisfactory dupes, namely Urban Decay's Go Naked perfume oil and even the tried and true 4711 is similar. If you have the means to splurge then by all means go for this scent if you love it, but if you would rather save money there are better options.
💋REBECCAS M.
I LOOVVVEEE TF products. I wore Sahara noir before it was discontinued then moved to Tobacco oud . I have samples of pretty much all the perfumes. I bought this with out smelling it. The scent description sounded promising. Upon first spray I loved it. But as it wore and I had other family and friends try it I realized it’s a very dated almost powdery smell. I don’t hate it, but I don’t love it either I wish for 300$ I loved it. I’ll be keeping it mostly because of the bottle. I suggest you go smell it first. Do a wear test! It’s definitely a unique smell
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I got a sample of this at Sephora and good god, this is summer in a bottle. It’s very expensive, of course, being Tom Ford, but if you can afford to splurge this is a good pick. So many too notes of so much citrus: mandarin, lemon, butter orange and bergamot to settle it out. Middle notes of jasmine, neroli and orange flower and base notes of amber, ambrette and Angelica. This stuff slaps you in the face and transforms you to somewhere by the water in the sunshine. Definitely a summer perfume.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
I received a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora February box, and unfortunately, the scent wasn't for me.  On my skin, it reminded me of how sunscreen smells.  It wasn't the worst fragrance I had sampled, but maybe for someone else, it'd smell more like the beach and not just sunscreen.
Tiffany P.
Wow! All I can say is that this is Summer in a bottle. Clean and refreshing amazing scent from Tom Ford. A lot of their fragrances are pretty great! Very distinctive and very different from one another. The Neroli Portofino is light, sweet and clean. Love this one!
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my two favorite Tom Ford fragrances. It's hard to describe a fragrance, however this is fresh and crisp and sexy. It makes me feel like I'm on vacation in Italy and smells like spring time. Like all Tom Ford fragrance, it lasts on me all day and a little goes a long way so it's a great investment.
Cait G.
Staff
Does this fragrance last all day?
Sanjay J.
Mumbai
Is this product available in India?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does the scent last all day?
Emily L.
Does the scent last long? And is it strong or light?
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ
I love the scent of his perfumes but am reluctant to purchase because I've heard the staying power of his fragrances aren't great. Does anyone have feedback on how long they really last? I prefer the watery, light scents. Thanks!

Sephora