5 colors available

BY TOM FORD

Vibrant. Sparkling. Transportive. To Tom Ford, this scent perfectly captures the cool breezes, sparkling clear water, and lush foliage of the Italian Rivera. His reinvention of a classic eau de cologne features crisp citrus oils, surprising floral notes, and amber undertones to leave a splashy yet substantive impression. Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Italian Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon, Winter Yellow Mandarin, Orange Flower, Lavender. Style: Vibrant. Sparkling. Transportive.

• Is this worth the price? I want it so bad and it's breaking my heart! 1 Answers
  • I love the scent of his perfumes but am reluctant to purchase becau...1 Answers
  • Does the scent last long? And is it strong or light?1 Answers
Dana F.
Dana F.
Marlton, NJ
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino has quickly become my absolute favorite scent. It all started when I ran out of Chloe and went for my drawer of samples that I received from Nordstrom. Among the samples was Tom Ford Neroli Portofino. Wow. Just, wow. This smell is fresh and original. You smell like the beach, sunscreen, the ocean - you name it. It's the perfect smell for summer. Whether you're at your office or actually on vacation, this scent keeps you feeling happy. This is a very expensive perfurme, but I promise it's worth every penny. I suggest heading to your local Sephora and asking for a sample immediately!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum is the epitome of a beautiful day in Italy. I only wish I could afford it! I always ask for a sample whenever I'm at Sephora. The scent contains crisp citrus oils, surprising floral notes, and amber undertones to leave a splashy yet substantive impression. It is a lovely scent and truly one of a kind in my honest opinion. The bottle is simple, yet elegant in color and shape.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Ahhh where do I start with this perfume?? This is by far my most coveted perfume. I would wear this everyday for the rest of my life, without question. It is expensive, yes. But, it is Tom Ford, so that shouldn't come as a surprise. It is absolutely worth the splurge and it will last you a very long time as you only need one or two spritzes.
Elysia A.
Elysia A.
Salem, MA
This perfume is hands down one of the best smelling things on the planet. It is very pricey, and the scent fades rather quickly. I bought it for the first time a few months ago, and it's been a perfect summer scent. The bottle is so pretty too. I would recommend this with no reservations to anyone looking for a bright, beachy perfume.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
It is a beautiful fragrance. It smells of Neroli citrus and orange blossom. I sprayed myself multiple times before purchasing at Nordstrom. It is expensive and the turquoise bottle is very attractive. I would purchase again. I have seen reviews about the fragrance not lasting a long time and I feel this is true.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Carmel, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite perfume of all time. Super light and fresh smelling. I feel like I can wear it in any situation. Reminds me of the beach and vacation. Beautiful packaging in a teal bottle with gold lettering. Would recommend to anyone. Pretty pricey but you get a pretty decent amount for the price.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Baltimore, MD
I am so in love with this summer scent. Clean usually means, you smell like soap or baby oil- this smells clean but exotic. As if I had just gotten out of a luxurious Italian spa with a touch of summer and neroli. What a lovely find.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes I own! It is very pricey but I love it so much so I think it's worth it. The packaging is beautiful! The scent is fresh and the perfect summer scent. I highly recommend it.
Candice S.
Candice S.
This is the epitome of a summer scent! The scent is long lasting. The price is a little high, but it's a unique scent and you will receive many compliments. The bottle is also gorgeous!
janet l.
janet l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So hubby bought this and at first I felt it was not a scent he usually wears. It grew on me. It has a very fresh and clean scent, masculine but more like gentlemanly.
Anna K.
Anna K.
new york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the scent last all day?
Sanjay J.
Sanjay J.
Mumbai
Is this product available in India?
Bervely J.
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
Can I use this perfume in the winter ?
Dani S.
Dani S.
Riverton, UT
Is this worth the price? I want it so bad and it's breaking my heart!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Toronto
Does the scent last long? And is it strong or light?