BY TOM FORD

Vibrant. Sparkling. Transportive. To Tom Ford, this scent perfectly captures the cool breezes, sparkling clear water, and lush foliage of the Italian Riviera. His reinvention of a classic eau de cologne features crisp citrus oils, surprising floral notes, and amber undertones to leave a splashy yet substantive impression. Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Italian Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon, Winter Yellow Mandarin, Orange Flower, Lavender. Style: Vibrant. Sparkling. Transportive.

Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Hey if anyone is looking for an amazing spray to keep in there purse or gym bag or car this stuff is amazing it's gentle on the skin and defiantly worth the price... no need to use a lot because a little goes a long way and it makes you smell good all day long
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
I received this as a gift and I've been head over heels in love with the fragrance ever since. It is light, clean, fresh, and very feminine. Not too flowery or overpowering. I've received nothing but compliments on Neroli Portofino and whenever I wear it, I swear I feel like a million bucks.
Maya F.
Austin, TX
Love the all over spray options and how woodsy this scent is. A bit pricier than I would want to spend for a body spray but the scent is heaveney
Barbara  P.
This scent is to die for! I have the body oil,Cologne and body spray . I recommend this to everyone who likes to smell clean and sexy.
Krystal L.
I love this perfume i just wish it lasted longer. I spray it on in the morning and by night it's gone.
Bailey O.
Williamsport, IN
I really love the scent of this. It's so clean and fresh. It's a great product