BY TOM FORD

To Tom Ford, this scent perfectly captures the cool breezes, sparkling clear water, and lush foliage of the Italian Rivera. His reinvention of a classic eau de cologne features crisp citrus oils, surprising floral notes, and amber undertones to leave a splashy yet substantive impression. Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Italian Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon, Winter Yellow Mandarin, Orange Flower, Lavender. Style: Vibrant. Sparkling. Transportive. see more...

Barbara  P.
I have the Neroli Portifino fragrance and body oil as well as the deodorant. Talk about a light clean smell. I'm just mad about Tom Fords Fragrances. The Deodorant is light and smooth not sticky at all. Love love love is all I can say....
Andrew V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my absolute favorite summer men's scent. Unfortunately it does not last very long in the EDP strength so layering with the body wash and this deodorant helps to extend the staying power.
Taylor T.
Lacey, WA
Amazing scent in the skin, smelling it just in the container smells like alcohol you need to apply it on the skin to get the real scent, also apply a wet and drys in 2 seconds! Amazing product
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This smells so good on my man friend. But let's get real. It's $50.00 for deodorant. I get it...it's Tom Ford and you are paying for the name. But $50.00?
Kimberly E.
Glendale, NY
If this isn't the best scent that Tom ford currently sells I don't know what is, almost all of my friends use this scent and omg its heaven!
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Love this new scent! Well, new to me. It's great to have an income and be able to afford good quality scents that won't damage your skin!
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
Most amazing scent! I got my boyfriend the cologne and the deodorant and I have a feeling I will be getting more in the next year.
Elizabeth A.
Burlington, WA
This is one of my boyfriend's favorite deodorants though he does say that the scent tends to not last as long.
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
Very expensive, and the fragrance only lasts for a little while. Go with other options, not worth the money.
Jasmine93003 K.
Tustin, CA
Long lasting day and night wear. Good for long days and gives a good smell as if wearing a perfume or cologne
Ornela A.
New York
Is this a good purchase? I mean I love all Tom Ford products and I really need a good deodorant but this is too expensive isn’t it?

Sephora