BY TOM FORD

To Tom Ford every detail counts. This extra-amplified, gloss and shine nail lacquer, in a wardrobe of shades from alluring brights to chic neutrals, lets you express your mood and complete your look. It's groundbreaking, high-performance formula with bendable coasting delivers high coverage and shine while staying colour true throughout wear. 12ml see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kathryn M.
Portland
I have a fixation with having perfectly manicured red nails. I have been doing it for years. Finally I decided to splurge for the expensive stuff to see how it compares. First of all, it caught my eye while I was rushing around Nordstrom picking up my usual necessities from the beauty counter because it's seriously the most vivid, perfect, classic shade of red. But how does it actually compare to the OPI red I've been using for years in terms of quality and function? It dries much much much faster! I applied 3 coats of it to get the color and opacity just right and if I were to have done 3 coats with my OPI polish, I would have had to sit like a statue for an hour afterwards. This stuff dried within 10 minutes and did not budge. My manicure lasts about 3 days longer with this than the OPI polish. However, the brush is not as smooth for application... I felt like I kept messing up with this more than the OPI brush. Overall I recommend it if you are like me and religiously paint your nails and if you're a fan of classic red nails. Otherwise, it wouldn't justify the hefty $36 price tag for nail polish. Then again... think about how expensive going out for a manicures is and they don't use this quality of product at salons.
Asia J.
Mechanicsville, VA
Great formula! Awesome coverage! Doesn't chip! Loveeeeee the packaging. I have been using this since it came out. Probably on my third bottle. I would totally recommend! Very flattering color