Tom Ford Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY TOM FORD

TOM FORDNail LacquerDetailsTo Tom Ford every detail counts. This extra-amplified, gloss and shine nail lacquer, in a wardrobe of shades from alluring brights to chic neutrals, lets you express your mood and complete your look. Its groundbreaking, high-performance formula with bendable coating delivers high coverage and shine while staying color true throughout wear. 12mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service. see more...

Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I love this nail polish. The colors are beautiful. I bought it for the first time last week and I will go back to buy more colors. At first I was skeptical because I didn't know how long it was going to last on my nails. I have to say I wash dishes and clean up and my nails did  not chip. It lasted for 7 days. I recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
I only own #04 Bitter Bitch, but it was an average polish for me - I prefer Chanel's vampies. BB dulled down very quickly for me. I needed 3 thin coats because the brush tended to give bald spots near my cuticle.The Tom Ford brush also felt a little floppier than I prefer. It wasn't a mop, but for a deep color like this, I like my brush to be a little more maneuverable and the floppiness of the brush meant I had less control. The square cap pulls off, but I also didn't like the cap underneath. The Chanel cap is the same length as TF but wider and only one width, which makes it easy for my fingers to grip and maneuver. Because the TF cap has such a shallow top level on the cap, I felt a lack of control when holding it, which combined with the slightly less stiff brush made application a mediocre experience.
jesse lynn b.
I will first say I am one of those people who doesn't care to drop the money for Tom Ford products. Which is why I was so very disappointed in this polish. I picked up 2 different shades (Carnal Red and Black Cherry) and was so disappointed in both. They apply very sheer, so you need several layers to get any streakless color pay off. They are very liquidy and the brush isn't remotely stiff enough. With such a hefty price tag this polish should be remarkable. But my $10 OPI is 1000 times a better product. I am hoping in the future the TF team work on making this polish worth the price, as well as it's prestigious name.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Nail Lacquer/0.41 oz. more...
You'd think that spending a bit more (okay, a lot more) money on polish would mean it lasts way longer. Think again...Pretty colors, but the same chip life as any other.
Gigi F.
Review for: Mink Brule more...
The coverage is perfect, and the shade is nothing like I've seen before. Looks like melted chocolate with warm hues. I feel like licking my nails when I wear this. A must-have nail polish from Tom Ford Nail Lacquer Collection.
Stephh M.
I love this nail polish its soo amazing! I'm totally gonna buy more and for gifts too because its just an amazing product other nail polishes aren't the same as this one ! I recommended it to other because its soo amazingg and greay pay off !
Taylor S.
This is so shear its worse than most drugstore nail polishes. I would not buy this ever again in any shade.
joan v.
As A Nail Tech My Custemers Love This Nail Polish As It Long A Little Bit More Than The Rest !
Kiran L.
I love these nail varnishes! They are long lasting and can go a week without chipping! I have most colours and I can say all colours are opaque and true to the colour in the bottle! Would definitely be purchasing new colours when released!
Charlotte c.
Waterloo Gardens , Cardiff
Review for: Mink Brule more...
The most gorgeous nude / Mauve/ pink nail polish and its quality lives up to its name