Tom Ford Nail Lacquer

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Nail Lacquer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Can someone confirm if these are 3-free or 5-free if harmful chemicals?
Hi. Just wanted to ask about Tom Ford nail lacquer. Anyone tried it? Is it really worth the hefty markup in comparison to drugstore brands like OPI? #tomford [product:tom-ford-nail-lacquer-plum-noir]
How much is this? It is beautiful!! I want it😁Can I get it at ulta?
Start your review of Tom Ford Nail Lacquer!
Arleen W.
Springfield, IL
Tom Ford Nail Lacquer uploaded by Arleen W.
Review for: Black Sugar
Tom Ford's Black Sugar is an incredible shade, like a chocolate milk color. I have not seen many shades in this color. This nail lacquer didn’t chip easily and lasted about two weeks. Although it is not a summer color it would be beautiful in the fall. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer
Taylor S.
This is so shear its worse than most drugstore nail polishes. I would not buy this ever again in any shade.
Urian B.
Atlanta, GA
You'd think that spending a bit more (okay, a lot more) money on polish would mean it lasts way longer. Think again...Pretty colors, but the same chip life as any other.
Helen I.
Midland , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encanta esta marca todo de esta marca es bueno y de calidad este lacquer es de mis favoritos
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
Tom Ford Nail Lacquer uploaded by Brittany H.
Review for: Smoke Red
The packaging is divine, of course. However I find the color to be a bit streaky and actually darken when I’m cold, which is a bit strange. I would still give another Tom Ford color a chance though, as this was my first try.
Asia J.
Mechanicsville, VA
Review for: Carnal Red
Great formula! Awesome coverage! Doesn't chip! Loveeeeee the packaging. I have been using this since it came out. Probably on my third bottle. I would totally recommend! Very flattering color
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
Tom Ford Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jennifer A.
I only own #04 Bitter Bitch, but it was an average polish for me - I prefer Chanel's vampies. BB dulled down very quickly for me. I needed 3 thin coats because the brush tended to give bald spots near my cuticle.The Tom Ford brush also felt a little floppier than I prefer. It wasn't a mop, but for a deep color like this, I like my brush to be a little more maneuverable and the floppiness of the brush meant I had less control. The square cap pulls off, but I also didn't like the cap underneath. The Chanel cap is the same length as TF but wider and only one width, which makes it easy for my fingers to grip and maneuver. Because the TF cap has such a shallow top level on the cap, I felt a lack of control when holding it, which combined with the slightly less stiff brush made application a mediocre experience.
jesse lynn B.
I will first say I am one of those people who doesn't care to drop the money for Tom Ford products. Which is why I was so very disappointed in this polish. I picked up 2 different shades (Carnal Red and Black Cherry) and was so disappointed in both. They apply very sheer, so you need several layers to get any streakless color pay off. They are very liquidy and the brush isn't remotely stiff enough. With such a hefty price tag this polish should be remarkable. But my $10 OPI is 1000 times a better product. I am hoping in the future the TF team work on making this polish worth the price, as well as it's prestigious name.
joan V.
As A Nail Tech My Custemers Love This Nail Polish As It Long A Little Bit More Than The Rest !
Stephh M.
I love this nail polish its soo amazing! I'm totally gonna buy more and for gifts too because its just an amazing product other nail polishes aren't the same as this one ! I recommended it to other because its soo amazingg and greay pay off !