TOM FORD Metallique 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Powdery Florals Key Notes: Pink Peppercorn, Heliotrope, Balsam Fragrance Description: Like an armored embroidered dress, the metallic sheath of lighter-than-air aldehydes opens the scent like a second skin. The collision of crisp vert de bergamote and pink peppercorn further steel the insatiability of the first impression. The floral heart is amplified by juxtaposing delicate white blossoms of aubepine and muguet with the narcotic-like nectar of heliotrope. An aura of ambrette seed imparts warmth with woody inflections of peru balsam. The soft scent of vanilla and creamy sandalwood layer an addictive, contrasting finish that further drives the metallic suiting of the open.

Who has tried the the new voxbox? [product:tom-ford-metallique-eau-de-parfum-spray] #excitedtotryiton
Start your review of TOM FORD Metallique 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray!
7 days agoChicago, IL
I am someone who is choosy when it comes to perfumes. I get really dizzy when I smell the wrong one. But not this perfume. I like the vanilla/floral/powdery smell it has and it is light and not overpowering. Just touch your wrists with the ballpoint and you're good to go. No need to spray all over your body. I have received this product from influenster for review purposes but the opinions are my own [product:tom-ford-metallique-eau-de-parfum-spray]
14 hours ago
I really liked this scent. It’s floral with a hint of spice. It’s soft enough for my to wear to work without being off putting to others (I work in a gym). I can also wear it for a night out which makes it pretty versatile. I gave it three stars because I can’t quite decide if the scent is geared towards a more mature woman or not. It’s such a classic scent that I kind of think it is. [product:tom-ford-metallique-eau-de-parfum-spray]
2 days agoHamilton, OH
When I first opened the perfume and smelled it, I didn’t immediately love it. Once I let it sit on my skin for a little, it started smelling really nice. It’s a warmer smelling fragrance that has a hint of floral. I never would of even thought to smell this perfume at the store, so I’m glad I got a sample to try it out! I do really like the way it smells, but I don’t know if I would repurchase due to the price.
10 days agoFayetteville, NC
TOM FORD Metallique 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Takisha H.
Metallique by Tom Ford is a unique fragrance that on first smell has a vanilla undercurrent with a decidedly steely finish. On my body chemistry I find that the first notes don't last long, and this fragrance continues to open and change throughout the day. I find it a little difficult to identify the notes as they develop on my skin. It is pleasant and unique, but may not be everyone's cup of tea. What this scent delivers is a comforting vanilla with a unique zip that you would expect from a luxury brand. I found that I enjoyed layering this with a tad bit more vanilla. For that reason I could not give it 5 stars. For the price tag, I should not be inclined to doctor the parfum. This fragrance is perfect for the person that likes a warm comforting scent, but does not enjoy an overly sweet one. It has good lasting power and does layer well. I was sent this fragrance from Influenster for testing purposes. It was complimentary, but my thoughts and opinions are 100% authentic.
14 days agoSmithfield, NC
I loved it! This fragrance is charming, elegant, and with that unique touch that I always look for in a perfume. I could definitely feel the metallic accent in the sharp entry notes of something that seemed to me like sweet cherries with a floral hint. Then it softens a lot and remains on the skin in the form of a creamy vanilla with a sweet and mature accent. It also has a wooden background note that attracts me a lot without being too hard. I did not like the presentation on roll on, I think it does not deliver enough product and maybe that's why the fragrance does not last long to me. A spray is much better but I understand that this was only a free sample, enough to tease me and want to buy the full version. It’s a feminine scent, not that girly girl feminine, but for a woman who already tried a lot and now knows what she wants... Very sophisticated. I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
15 days agoColumbia, MO
TOM FORD Metallique 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Erica W.
I absolutely love this scent, but I do love unique scents. It is musky and floral, great for a night out. I wouldn’t say that this scent could go from day too night, as I feel personally that this is too strong for daytime. However, for dates and nights out at clubs, I’m wearing this! I received this product from Influenster for free for an honest review.
5 days agoPendleton, IN
I don’t usually wear perfume but since I received this from Influenster at no charge to review I gave it a chance. This perfume actually smells really nice! It’s a light floral scent. It isn’t over-powering and I would definitely recommend for someone like myself who typically uses a body spray.
8 days agoMadison, WI
At first the powdery scent is pretty strong but it fades away rather quickly. When it dries it smells like creamy vanilla. I am taking a star away because it did not last more than four hours on me. For such an expensive fragrance I would have hope for a better staying power.
8 days ago
I liked this perfume in the bottle and for the first few minutes I had it on, but it stayed really strong and once it warmed up on my skin it was just kind of overpowering. I think for a lot of people it’s probably great, just not my scent. Very warm and spicy scent.
7 days agoTekamah, NE
TOM FORD Metallique 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cheree R.
I think this is a great smelling perfume. I feel like it has a light vanilla scent on my skin. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family. My only downfall is the price. I would have to have it as a gift. Positive is I did get it for free to test.