Tom Ford Metallique 01oz 3ml Travel Deluxe Mini Rollerball In Box

Tom Ford Metallique 0.1oz 3ml Travel Deluxe Mini Rollerball In Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford Metallique 0.1oz 3ml Travel Deluxe Mini Rollerball In Box!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Tom Ford Metallique 0.1oz 3ml Travel Deluxe Mini Rollerball In Box uploaded by Jennifer S.
This scent, like a lot of Tom Ford scents, is very different. I feel like his are an acquired taste depending on what it is. When this scent first goes on, it does have a metallic smell to it. Kind of hard to describe. But as it wears, the floral & woodsy come out. Metallique is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Metallique was launched in 2019. Top notes are Aldehydes, Pink Pepper and Bergamot; middle notes are Heliotrope, Hawthorn and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Vanilla, Ambrette (Musk Mallow), Peru Balsam and Sandalwood.
Moniesha M.
Killeen, TX
Tom Ford Metallique 0.1oz 3ml Travel Deluxe Mini Rollerball In Box uploaded by Moniesha M.
[product:tom-ford-metallique-0.1oz-3ml-travel-deluxe-mini-rollerball-in-box] So the first time I used this scent on my wrist I absolutely HATED IT! I didn’t know how anyone would purchase this. The second time I usedit on my neck and it smelled simply DELICIOUS! I couldn’t understand WHY I disliked it at first. It’s a very warm, creamy, vanilla scent. It’s comforting and reminds me of a Winter night by the fire. This fragrance can almost overpower you with its powdery notes. But if sprayed once or twice it's lovely
Nih K.
Thank god I got it’s small size. I love Tom Ford perfumes. Soleil Blanc, and Noir Pour Femme are my to go perfumes for years. TM’s scents tend to be strong but I feel like this one is confused, and not sure where to stand. On the floral side or masculine.

Looking for your answer?