TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino

Tom Ford BeautyConditioning Beard Oil, Neroli Portofino, 1. 0 oz. DetailsThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. This beard oil conditions, softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents-Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille. Follow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly. 1. 0 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

What are the vitamins in this product ?
What’s everyone’s general opinion... worth the money?
How is the smell and how long does it last?
Start your review of TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino!
Woodside, NY
AmaIng product. It makes my beard looking firm and healthy. I would definitey recommend anyone who need to strengthen their beard and have good smelling oil for it. Definitely worth every dollar you spend on it.
Attelboro
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanillle is a great, subtle scent for a beard oil. They do have a cologne, however it is marketed as womens, the beard oil moisturizes great and smells even better with light notes of citrus and vanilla love it, would buy again
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Very expensive, I do like the cent it leaves and leaves my beard feeling moisturized , I didn't see much of a difference in growth but the texture and feel of it is softer. I would recxomend it to a friend but they're probably better oils at the price.
Salinas, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Tobacco Vanille is probably one of my favorite fragrances out there. Sure, Tom Ford products are a little pricey, but believe me they are worth it! This smells amazing and pairs perfectly with the cologne which I also would recommend!
el cajon
This beard oil is AMAZING, not only does it keep my beard looking smooth and silky at all times, it smells amazing, tobacco vanille is a signature Tom Ford Scent that smells the best!! I repurchase every time I’m running low!
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great product smells amazing and is really good juice! It is pricey but you have to try it to understand the quality. Last all day and makes facial hair super soft and manageable! A definite must buy, great Father’s Day gift
Laurium
Very unique product different than anything else I’ve ever used on my beard. Makes it feel super lush and thick great color enhancer, smells great and other than that my beard feels good and moisturized, not dry or stragily.
Live Oak, TX
I absolutely love this product.I always knew Tom Ford made some great how I am suits and glasses but I never realized the beard balm would be just as good. I am now a daily user and recommended to any of my fellow Beard Gang.
Scottsdale, AZ
I loved this beard oil, it is a plus it’s one of my favourite fragrances too! I continue to use this product for going on half a year, it’s incredibly hydrating and has kept all flakiness at bay. Would definitely recommend.
Dayton
I absolutely love this product. I think all men should use this. It really helps and makes a great impact! I would definitely recommend using this product to any man who desires to have a better looking and healthier beard