TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino

Tom Ford BeautyConditioning Beard Oil, Neroli Portofino, 1. 0 oz. DetailsThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. This beard oil conditions, softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents-Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille. Follow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly. 1. 0 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

What are the vitamins in this product ?
What’s everyone’s general opinion... worth the money?
How is the smell and how long does it last?
Start your review of TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino!
Toronto
As I expected, this beard oil is of very high quality. Tom Ford products are never cheap but you get what you pay for in my opinion. I have the oud wood private blend fragrance as well so I knew what this was going to smell like. I pair it together with this beard oil for a little extra boost. The smell is AMAZING. Not too strong but enough to get subtle whiffs of it for at least a few hours. I use 3 squirts on my medium length beard and it’s more than enough to soften it up and add just a bit of shine. It doesn’t leave any greasy feel whatsoever. Overall I’m very satisfied and I will buy this again! Highly recommend to anyone looking to upgrade their beard grooming.
United kingdom
I recently bought this product for my husband and I can honestly day we are both thrilled with it. The fragrance ' tobacco vanilla' is Devine! He suffers from a lot of products drying out his skin but this beard oil has the perfect balance of hydration without feeling or looking too oily. It's a big thumbs up from both of us!
Brooklyn
Definitely one of the best bear oils on the market, but generally pricier than the others. It has a pretty strong scent, albeit pleasant, once it’s in your beard, it definitely takes some time before the scent becomes innocuous. Adds a nice weight to tame unruly hair and not too much unnatural sheen.
Livermore, CA
Ever since I started buying my beard oil’s I had the luxury of not having to buy cologne anymore my beard smells so good all day and the smell sometimes the last overnight the best part is That it is so soft like when my girlfriend  deep conditions her hair !
Dallas, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love using the beard oil because it gives my beard a nice texture without it feeling like there is too much product on my beard! For the price and the amount you get, it is worth the money. I recommend any person with a beard to try this product out!
webster
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
If it’s Tom Ford then I’m rocking with it, it’s the most effective beard oil their is yet, the straight edge way it makes your beard feel like angel hairs but stay tough I would recommend this to anyone looking to condition their beard !
China Grove, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I TRIED TOM FORD MEN'S CONDITIONING BEARD OIL AND IT WORKED OK, IT WAS NOT AS GOOD AS SOME OTHERS I HAVE TRIED. I WOULD MAKE IT A BIT THICKER AND GIVE IT A NICE SCENT. IT WAS EFFECTIVE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHER.
Burtonsville, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love the product but hate the price. The main reason I bought the product was because of the brand, I have nothing but positive things to say about the product but it sucks that I can't keep buying it because of the cost.
Wayland, MI
I tried beard oil from another company after receiving it as a gift. I was talking with some buddies and they told me to try this brand. Needless to say I’ll never go back. Great product. Would like to try another scent though.
North Haledon, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This product works great and smells great although Tom Ford stuff is pricey depending on where you buy it. I think it's totally worth it. And there is a ton of more beard stuff to choose from in the Tom Ford line