TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino

Tom Ford BeautyConditioning Beard Oil, Neroli Portofino, 1. 0 oz. DetailsThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. This beard oil conditions, softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents-Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille. Follow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly. 1. 0 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

What are the vitamins in this product ?
What’s everyone’s general opinion... worth the money?
How is the smell and how long does it last?
Start your review of TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino!
Glenview, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
 If you want to die and go to heaven—this right here:  TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino it literally changed the way I looked at myself. I felt sexy. Confident. Ready to ravage anyone in my way, as long as it was reciprocated. I felt love when I oiled up my beard with Tom Ford and I’ll never go back.
W Hollywood, CA
It has a very musky smell to it like a whiskey  tobacc smell. You only need a little bit I use the product when I have special event I need to attend.  The other ones I use daily seeing there not as strong smelling. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who wants to feel a bit more  sophisticate when it comes to  beard  care.
W Hollywood, CA
So people tell me I smell so good all day long. And it's only for one reason. This beard oil. It last all day. From my morning shower to the evening. I've tried a few different Beard oils and nothing compared to this Tom Ford it smells so good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a beard. You will thank me later.
Charlotte , NC
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was extremely superb. It did not cause a plethora of pimples and it provided a very nice a much wanted smell to my face. I certainly recommend this product to any man who has a beard and is looking for a superb product.
Hesperia , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Ok so this product changed my life for the good! I’ve used many beard oils in my lifetime and they were just ok. When I tried the neroli one I fell in love. Not only does it smell frickin amazing it works like a charm. It feels as if it was designed for me! It is a bit pricey but you def get what you pay for! Great quality!
Goliad, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I had a problem with dry face skin and a bushy looking beard. Now I use this daily and I get a lot of compliments on my beard. Not only does my beard feel healthier, my skin does too. The smell is great and not over powering. It does provide more shine than I care for, but does not look or feel greasy.
Evanston
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great beard product from Tom Ford.Have the Tobbaco Vanille version and love it and the smell.Very important to have a great smelling beard.The product dissent dry out your beard or make it feel itchy.Well worth the buy and will continue to buy.
Evanston
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It smells just like the cologne.I got the Tobbaco Vanille scent and it lasted all day long.I didn't really have yo wear any fragrance and I kept getting asked from ladies I know if they could get a hug..lol Tom Ford's products rarely disappoint.
Indianapolis, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
From the smell, to the feeling of my soft beard, this brand is one of the top brands I’ve used. I buy it every time I can afford it.  I wish I could use it more often. It comes in a nice packaging as every Tom Ford’s product and the size is perfect for the care I need.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This really hydrates my beard and gives it a nice shine and texture. My beard can get really dry the longer it grows so i try to keep it soft for my gf to let me kiss her lol this conditioner works real well and smells good too. She loves when i have this in my beard