TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino

Tom Ford BeautyConditioning Beard Oil, Neroli Portofino, 1. 0 oz. DetailsThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. This beard oil conditions, softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents-Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille. Follow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly. 1. 0 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

What are the vitamins in this product ?
What’s everyone’s general opinion... worth the money?
How is the smell and how long does it last?
Start your review of TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino!
Glenview, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I just can’t even explain how  TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino makes me feel. I feel like I am a 20 something waiting for her 30 something lover to meet her in a basement bar that looks like her grandmother’s basement, yet it has an air of newness to it that she has never felt before.
Ellenville, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I loved this product. Give it a good strong 5 stars. Out of the many beard oil treatments I’ve used throughout my lifetime, this has been one of the few to stand out. Easy to use and definitely on the list of “the must-haves”.
Tuscaloosa
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
My husband loves this beard oil. He was very satisfied and said it’s really soothing and helps calm his beard without an overbearing scent. This is definitely a staple brand for him because of the effectiveness of the product but he’s not too keen on the price.
Lexington
This beard oil is second only to the Neroli. This is a very soft Oud scent. The seems high until you begin to use it. The pump sends out the perfect amount for shorter beards. I’ve been using mine everyday for 3 months and still have almost half a bottle left.
Pinetops
Amazing! It works exactly as stated. Left my beard feeling great! Smells good too. The only con to this is the price. Its a little steep, so I do not use it everyday, just a few times a week to make it last longer. But I would recommend this to others.
Lexington
I’ve tried a lot of beard oils in the last two years. By far, Tom Ford’s is the best. The oil is light with a wonderful Neroli scent. I have half a bottle left and I’ll be buying more!
Pawtucket, RI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This beard oil was good, my beard felt great and had a nice consistent feel all day. The fragrances they offer also seem to last a good while. Would definitely recommend.
San Clemente, CA
Great beard oil, this helps keep my beard soft, looking really good. The Tom Ford brand always has the best packaging, relatively affordable and super effective. I would recommend this beard oil to anyone looking to maintain a solid, good-looking beard
It is okay. There are better oils out there, but I love a good fragrance. Tom Ford fragrance is definitely up there and in an oil is effective. This specific fragrance does disappear quickly, but I use it as a layer note amongst my regular parfums.
Tigard, OR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Wonderful scent and a nourishing light weight.  Only con is price but you get what you pay for.  Looks classy on the bathroom sink.  I enjoy smelling it throughout the day.  Can sometimes clash with other scents I'm using though