TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino

Tom Ford BeautyConditioning Beard Oil, Neroli Portofino, 1. 0 oz. DetailsThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. This beard oil conditions, softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents-Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille. Follow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly. 1. 0 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

What are the vitamins in this product ?
What’s everyone’s general opinion... worth the money?
How is the smell and how long does it last?
Start your review of TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino!
trujillo
RECOMIENDO MUCHO EL USO DE ESTE ACEITE PARA LA BARA YA QUE SE VE QUE ES DE BUENA CALIDAD Y ADEMAS DE ESO CUMPLE CON SUS FUNCIONES, DEJA UNA BARBA MUY ELEGANTE Y NO MALTRATADA
Sussex
As with every Tom ford product it’s amazing, the scent is a nice masculine scent, for the brand it is affordable. The pump on the bottle is reliable and smooth. The packaging is sleek. I would buy again.
newcastle
My favourite tom Ford scent! The oil sinks in beautifully, so softening and gives the hair shine. A little goes a long way and it’s great for the skin too! A little pricy but it doubles as a fragrance too!
A solid option for a beard oil. Fragrance is not over powering and oil is effective at keeping my beard soft. The vitamin e is a bnous as it keep the skin underneath from going dry. I would apply this every 2 days and it does the trick. Worth using if you dont mind the price.
Toronto , ON
I got this as a gift when I started growing my beard. I don’t really find it makes a difference. I still get beard dandruff. I don’t think I would spend my money in it. It’s nothing special. With Tom Ford, i would expect a higher quality product.
Dubai
I don’t have much of a ‘huge’ beared but I do use some beared oil, I love the smell of this and how it leaves my beared feeling, nicely groomed and keep my scuff shiny and smooth. I highly recommend also try the vanilla Tobacco beared oil by Tom ford
Absolutely amazing beard oil. It leaves both my skin and beard feeing silky smooth. Although it is higher priced it is definitely worth it. I use this product once a week and it works wonderfully. The packaging is beautiful!
port hope
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great product for use on beards have never had a problem while using this product I use it once a day on medium course hair to keep it smooth and it never fails. Little expensive compared to alternatives but still amazing
London
This was absolutely fantastic. Did a great job of softening my head and also helping to keep my skin looking fresh and rejuvenated. Beautiful packaging, beautiful and functional design, and a great product all around.
I did use this product for a week and i must say im loving it. It conditined my beard and promoted healthy growth. Overall the product works as it claims a big thumbs up.