TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino

Tom Ford BeautyConditioning Beard Oil, Neroli Portofino, 1. 0 oz. DetailsThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. This beard oil conditions, softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents-Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille. Follow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly. 1. 0 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

What’s everyone’s general opinion... worth the money?
How is the smell and how long does it last?
Does this have a strong smell?
Start your review of TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino!
Austin
THIS. IS. MY. ABSOLUTE. FAVORITE! I was never really into beard oils until I learned how necessary they are. Of course this specific one is a little pricey but totally worth it if you are looking for high quality.
I bought this for my brother and he  loves it someone recommended it to me so I got it for him and  thank goodness I did it has a great scent to it definitely a great gift
Moore, OK
My man uses this and he loves it....once he gets his beard the way he likes he uses this to give him the added moisture he needs to keep his skin hydrated.  The smell is nice and light and if you have a beard or mustache you for sure need this.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Lebanon
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a really good conditionier my only problem  is I personally don't like the smell and it cost a pretty penny compare to other products that work just as well if not better I mean of you like Tom Ford cool but there are more cost effective products that smell and look better but it's is a good product just not for me.
Proctorville, OH
Tom Fords conditioning is one of my favorites. The smell is good, and it keeps the beard looking good and even makes it soft. I have a hard time finding conditioners that smell good (that i like the smell of) this one is my top pick.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This beard oil is very conditioning on my husbands beard. It also gives his beard a lovely shine. The scent is like a wealthy lumberjack. He uses this daily and when he starts to run out he reminds me to immediately place another order for more. It’s an expensive product but if you can afford it I highly recommend it.
Olympia, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This vanilla scented beard oil is amazing, my girlfriend loves when I wear it, she always comments on the scent and how hydrated and soft it makes my beard. The packaging is sleek and nice, the price is a little on the high side but it’s something nice to have around. I would absolutely recommend.
Plano, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It's a very light beard oil, and the smell is amazing. It's not over powering at all. The smell reminds me of oak barrels in a wine vineyard with some smoking a classic pipe in the background. Not sure if that makes sense, but I love it. I'm not sure they even make a matching perfume. Highly recommended.
New Orleans
This beard oil is a keeper and it smells delicious. My girl the other day asked why is your beard so soft and you know I told her TOM FORD. Seriously though give it a try don’t knock it till you try it