TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino

Tom Ford BeautyConditioning Beard Oil, Neroli Portofino, 1. 0 oz. DetailsThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. This beard oil conditions, softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents-Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille. Follow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly. 1. 0 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

What’s everyone’s general opinion... worth the money?
How is the smell and how long does it last?
Does this have a strong smell?
Start your review of TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino!
Brooklyn
Definitely one of the best bear oils on the market, but generally pricier than the others. It has a pretty strong scent, albeit pleasant, once it’s in your beard, it definitely takes some time before the scent becomes innocuous. Adds a nice weight to tame unruly hair and not too much unnatural sheen.
Livermore, CA
Ever since I started buying my beard oil’s I had the luxury of not having to buy cologne anymore my beard smells so good all day and the smell sometimes the last overnight the best part is That it is so soft like when my girlfriend  deep conditions her hair !
Dallas, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love using the beard oil because it gives my beard a nice texture without it feeling like there is too much product on my beard! For the price and the amount you get, it is worth the money. I recommend any person with a beard to try this product out!
Burtonsville, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love the product but hate the price. The main reason I bought the product was because of the brand, I have nothing but positive things to say about the product but it sucks that I can't keep buying it because of the cost.
Wayland, MI
I tried beard oil from another company after receiving it as a gift. I was talking with some buddies and they told me to try this brand. Needless to say I’ll never go back. Great product. Would like to try another scent though.
North Haledon, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This product works great and smells great although Tom Ford stuff is pricey depending on where you buy it. I think it's totally worth it. And there is a ton of more beard stuff to choose from in the Tom Ford line
Hialeah, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It’s a great product for my beard. It makes my beats soft. This product smell very good as well. I can definitely say that I would recommend this product for anyone that is looking for a great beard oil.
Tom Ford beard products is one of the best products out there in my opinion. Love the way it goes on my beard because I got black beard and mustache n it just shines and looks healthy. Smells very good and it last a long time while on my beard. I was very happy with this product that I always buy it when I get the chance to.
AUSTIN, TX
This was pretty dissapointing. The fragrance is my favorite, but this definitely does not feel like it's the same, nor a Tom Ford. Hair and color type: brown and curly. Would not recommend this product.
Clarksville
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
this product had my beard feeling more moisturized than if i slept in a pool of conditioner. people shame beards for being itchy but with this = softer than a baby's butt.