TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino

Tom Ford BeautyConditioning Beard Oil, Neroli Portofino, 1. 0 oz. DetailsThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. This beard oil conditions, softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents-Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille. Follow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly. 1. 0 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

What are the vitamins in this product ?
What’s everyone’s general opinion... worth the money?
How is the smell and how long does it last?
Start your review of TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino!
Pierrefitte-sur-Seine
This vanilla scented beard oil is amazing, my girlfriend loves when I wear it, she always comments on the scent and how hydrated and soft it makes my beard. The packaging is sleek and nice, the price is a little on the high side but it’s something nice to have around. It honestly felt like a good cleanse for my beard. It’s not harsh and actually has a nice smell to it. Most beard oils feel icky or smell atrocious but Tom Ford makes it a satisfying feel and will have you going back for more every time. I would absolutely recommend.
Not only did this product make my beard softer, dark, and more presentable, but i feel lit help encourage growth of existing follicles and new follies as well. Would definitely purchase again.
I got this from a friend and quickly came to learn that this product is not so easy to come by. The scene, as all Tom Ford products, is amazing and premium, I especially loved the Oud notes, which is perfect for those cold nights. The oil itself was not too different than others making this a premium outing beard oil to be used sparingly.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I just ordered this for the hubs and it’s the first thing I smell on him in the morning after he’s gotten ready and the last thing in the evening when he gets home. Better than the cologne,makes beard softer, end up using less than other beard oils bc it works better. Pricey but makes a nice gift. The smell is subtle and lasts through the day.  TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino
Puerto Plata
excellent product. THE KEY TO A WELL-KEPT BEARD IS DAILY GROOMING AND CONDITIONING. THIS BEARD OIL CONDITIONS, SOFTENS AND NOURISHES THE BEARD WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT BLEND OF ALMOND, JOJOBA AND GRAPESEED OILS AS WELL AS VITAMIN E. AVAILABLE IN THREE ICONIC TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND SCENTS OUD WOOD, NEROLI PORTOFINO AND TOBACCO VANILLE. FOLLOW BY COMBING WITH TOM FORD BEARD COMB TO SMOOTH HAIR AND HELP DISPERSE OIL EVENLY.
New Castle, DE
I like it very much,when i used it on my beard, it's smell like real vanilla,very long lasting effect.will be better if tube will be bigger,it will be more comfortable. also it is very nice packaging.this is my third time and i will buy it again. i recommend all my beard friends.
Toronto
Hands down the BEST smelling beard lil in my opinion. I always opt for the tabacco vanille scent. The scent lasts all day in your beard and doesn't leave it looking or feeling oily. Did wonders for actually conditioning my beard as well. I would recommend this to anyone who is willing to spend the money.
me gusta mucho este producto, ya que mantiene mi barba en todas ocasiones mas menejable y con perfecto brillo, encuentro el precio adecuado, aunque seria bueno encontrar de vez en cuando un paquete que incluya. algo mas que el producto... un extra
Relizane,Zemmora
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Well after using this product i would honestly say that it is awsome and changed my life,i have been using it for a some time.So thnx and i hope we can see more products like this
united kingdom
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino uploaded by IAM D.
Best product to use if you would like a full healthy loooking beard with a soft finish . This product is easy to use easy to was off and very unique smell and feel compared to all the other beard conditioning beard oil I have experienced using