TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino

Tom Ford BeautyConditioning Beard Oil, Neroli Portofino, 1. 0 oz. DetailsThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. This beard oil conditions, softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond, jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents-Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille. Follow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly. 1. 0 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

How is the smell and how long does it last?
Does this have a strong smell?
What does the oil smell like? And I like oils that’ll leave a nice shine on my beard. Does it add any shine?
Start your review of TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino!
Manteca
Ever since I started buying my beard oil’s I had the luxury of not having to buy cologne anymore my beard smells so good all day and the smell sometimes the last overnight the best part is That it is so soft like when my girlfriend  deep conditions her hair !
lancaster
TOM FORD Men's Conditioning Beard Oil Neroli Portofino uploaded by Rell O.
This helps my hair get thick and my beard get full. I love how it shapes my beard and the hair that grows isn’t sporadic but follows the beard trail. I love how it doesn’t stay oily and gets absorbed into the skin fast.
Normal
Tom Ford beard products is one of the best products out there in my opinion. Love the way it goes on my beard because I got black beard and mustache n it just shines and looks healthy. Smells very good and it last a long time while on my beard. I was very happy with this product that I always buy it when I get the chance to.
Austin, TX
This was pretty dissapointing. The fragrance is my favorite, but this definitely does not feel like it's the same, nor a Tom Ford. Hair and color type: brown and curly. Would not recommend this product.
Clarksville
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
this product had my beard feeling more moisturized than if i slept in a pool of conditioner. people shame beards for being itchy but with this = softer than a baby's butt.
Oily
Austin
THIS. IS. MY. ABSOLUTE. FAVORITE! I was never really into beard oils until I learned how necessary they are. Of course this specific one is a little pricey but totally worth it if you are looking for high quality.
Combination
I bought this for my brother and he  loves it someone recommended it to me so I got it for him and  thank goodness I did it has a great scent to it definitely a great gift
Moore, OK
My man uses this and he loves it....once he gets his beard the way he likes he uses this to give him the added moisture he needs to keep his skin hydrated.  The smell is nice and light and if you have a beard or mustache you for sure need this.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Oily, Dry, Combination
Lebanon
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a really good conditionier my only problem  is I personally don't like the smell and it cost a pretty penny compare to other products that work just as well if not better I mean of you like Tom Ford cool but there are more cost effective products that smell and look better but it's is a good product just not for me.
Oily, Sensitive