Tom Ford Mandarino Di Amalfi Eau De Parfum uploaded by Camille C.

BY TOM FORD

Effervescent. Textured. Luminous. Private blend mandarino di amalfi captures the calm idyll of the whitewashed villas dotting the cliffsides of amalfi. Citrus fruits waft their aroma with a tonic-like effect, and evening comes on with a warm breeze of night-blooming flowers; the air is scented with mint, thyme and wildflowers.

Jenny O.
New Orleans, LA
I love this scent! Fresh mandarin smell with a hint of champagne. If you like anything citrusy this one is an absolute delight. Best to sample before you commit as price point is high. Not the longest lasting scent, thus the 4 stars.
Racheline M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've sampled this and loved it, and wish it came in a rollerball or travel spritzer. It's citrusy but doesn't smell like food, so much as being near orange groves. It's incredibly evocative of southern Italy for me. Not sure about how long lasting it is (it seemed like it wasn't, hence 4 stars and not 5) so haven't splurged yet. Definitely a summer resort scent.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Not only does this perfume by Tom Ford smell Amazing and has beautiful packaging.... But Tom fords makeup products I'm definitely in love with as well
I love his scent but it doesn't seem to stay on long. I have the oil as well. I would still purchase this again because the smell is fabulous !
Britt L.
Boston, MA
I love this perfume because it's a bit masculine, with feminine undertones. It's rich, seductive and lasts all day. It Is truly unique.
Madelyn J.
Elmhurst, IL
High end lux product . Smells great love the packaging and last long . Recommend getting a sample be fore you purchase
Kristin S.
Reading, PA
It's ok for a day at the beach, but doesn't last long and the scent changes, unpredictably.
This unisex fragrance is the one i wanna live with! Very fresh, very citrusy and never ever bothering you. Fresh tangerine scent in a very citrusy way.Best summer fragrance ever, but never long lasting:(
Sharon B.
East Kilbride , Glasgow
I love a perfume that is not too strong and this one is perfect for me. It keeps its smell for a long time too. I love the citrus scents coming from this perfume and although it is quite costly it is worth the price tag.
Wendie G.
Derrymacash , Lurgan
This is my favourite fragrance of all time!
Very fresh, smells exactly like the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
Very expensive sadly but I Adore it!

Amazon