BY TOM FORD

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh Citrus & FruitsKey Notes: Mandarin, Lemon, Basil, Spearmint, Shisho Leaf, JasmineAbout: A serene perspective of the Amalfi cliff sides with their citrus fruits and calm idyll, Mandarino Di Amalfi Acqua captures the bright tranquility of the air scented with mint, thyme, and night-blooming flowers. The herbaceous scent of mountain air is evoked with tarragon, spearmint, blackcurrant bud, and a facetted citrus with a twist of basil that creates the delectable hint of a basil-limoncello cocktail. In the heart, cool black pepper and coriander seed rise up through concentrated orange oil over a floral core of orange flower, clary sage, jasmine notes, and an unexpected twist of shiso leaf. Vetiver, amber, and labdanum lend texture and bring a pulsing flicker of warmth to the summer evening. see more...

Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells super good. I smelled it while I was at Sephora. The bottle is super cute. However, I would never buy this because it is was too expensive.  The scent lasted for awhile on the tester paper. I definitely recommend it, if you are willing to spend that much on cologne.
Jeanne A.
Union, NJ
Tried a sample from Sephora and fell in love with the scent. It's not too strong and have been getting compliments every time I use it. I also love the color and the packaging! The only bad thing I would say about it is the price. Definitely not cheap!
Brenda S.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good scent! Yes the price might be a little high but its definitely worth it, not to strong yet not to gently of a fragrance. I would HIGHLY recommend to all you sandalwood, and oak-moss lovers out there. So go out there and get it! 5 STARS!
Rida T.
Can I please just smell like this forever. Bit pricey but it is Tom Ford so it's fairly priced. Good quantity, not the best packaging but I love. I haven't gotten through my first purchase but I think I would repurchase. It's just that good.
Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD
I love this perfume so much such a fragrance of fresh air and woodsy smell very beautiful and then through out the day it starts giving off this tropical smell with your body temperature rises yes I would buy it again if I can get 100$
Carla R.
Ohhhhhh I love!!!!!! The smell is amazing the price just isn't in my budget but I could imagine wearing this perfume on an island sipping some coco water. It's so fresh and clean I'd probably shower in this if I could!
saba a.
It has a refreshing effect .My friend used this many times and feedback was quite satisfying.i might someday try it for myself
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Huele riquisimo, una persona con buen olor es siempre una persona agradable. Y el empaque esta bien chulito y practico
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I don't use this, but some of my family does. From what I hear it's a pretty good product, and it's not too expensive.
MICHELFFE C.
Well this product I have not used it but my sister has it and it is too good fragrance to me and my sister we love
sabina h.
UK
Is this like a perfume or something??
Fatima A.
Bourg saint Andeol
What is this product about
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a good scent for a day at the beach?
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
Is really expensive. I hope it will be a great cream
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Do you like this or Tom Fords Black Orchid better?!