Tom Ford Makeup Remover

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Makeup Remover. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this actually worth $46?
Start your review of Tom Ford Makeup Remover!
Pearl T.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
This makeup remover works great. My makeup comes off easily without having to irritate my sensitive skin. A little quantity goes long way and I am sure this is going to last for a while. I have tried wide range of brands and this is one of my favorites by far. Would recommend!Tom Ford Makeup Remover
Diana L.
West Hills, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It’s a great product, it’s pricey. It takes out the waterproof mascara that I have yet I notice that I need to wash my face still and do 1 more toner to fully take out the foundation and contour. Wish it’s a little cheaper.
Iyana J.
Mobile
I love this Make up remover!!!!!! It literally clears off of all my make up at night ! Highly recommended !!!! You should definitely try !
Katherine R.
Hazleton, PA
Excelente removedor de maquillaje es súper bueno ya que quita todo la impureza de todo el maquillaje y piel muerta es súper bueno
Rose P.
Sun Valley, CA
I love this! It does such a great job of removing all makeup and feels smooth. I only use one cotton ball and does not irritate my skin. It doesn’t feel drying or leave me feeling oily like I need to cleanse my face right away. It’s very lightweight and works well!
nicole S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Awful. Full of toxic crap. Would never use again. Disappointed in this brand. Living libations is far better.
Lacey P.
Valencia
I loved this makeup remover! It effortlessly melted my foundation off my face. Some things I really enjoyed about it would be how gentle and smooth it was on my skin. I have sensitive parts on my face and I really liked how soft it left my skin. My only complaint about this product would be its price point. With many makeup removers on the market I am sure there is a dupe out there!
Urban A.
Joliet, IL
I do like this product I think it’s fantastic only reason I’m giving it four stars is because sometimes name brands are over priced and I think you can get better results with a Lancome makeup remover as well.
Harmony B.
Tucson
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing loved everything about it family liked it I have nothing bad to say about it loved it very impressed would use/try again and it is affordable I think but all in all I think it is a 10/10 would recommend! Love!!!
Angelica M.
WEERT
I highly recommend this product since it does it job perfectly. It is lightweight and gentle to skin. Perfect for sensitive skin like I have. It might be pricy compared to other makeup remover but its worth every penny.