MakeupTom Ford
Lipstick Set LIPS and BOYS collection - 10 shades 007 oz each by Tom Ford

by Tom Ford

I’m working how is the pigment of these lipstick ?
is it really long lasting ?
Start your review of Tom Ford Lipstick Set LIPS and BOYS collection - 10 shades 0.07 oz each by Tom Ford!
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Review for: Tom Ford Lipstick Set LIPS and BOYS collection - 10 shades 0.07 oz each by Tom Ford
Honestly I thought I had already written this review but I keep getting snaps for it so let’s go again. I bought this at Nordstrom’s in Houston Texas and to be honest I felt like it was a little more expensive than it should have been for the quality of it. I felt like I was only paying for the brand name. When I buy designer lipstick add a huge premium I expect to use something that is superior to what I could buy at that same Walgreens or CVS. When I buy a Tom Ford item be it, shoes, tie, jacket, sunglasses, whatever, I expect it to be on par with , if not better than Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Burberry , etc. this lipstick feels like something I could have bought from the Ulta brand line, Benefit, kyle, Stella etc. so it’s good don’t get me wrong it’s just not Tom Ford good. If you can find it somewhere on eBay or for sale at a large discount I would say definitely get it the colors are pretty and they are not quite like anything else up there. I don’t think I could match the color Ryan if I tried although Chanel‘s vamp comes very close and that is my favorite lipstick and finger nail polish color. Overall I give it a five star rating on packaging quality color last ability and doing what it advertises, however I would not likely purchase it again just because the price on it is too steep for the amount you get.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...