Tom Ford Lip Contour Duo uploaded by Wanida K.

BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford innovation meets lip artistry in this dual lip color and shaping tool. On one end, the slim and sleek pencil features a lip shaper to enhance and define lips. On the opposite end is a full-coverage, slim stick lip color. Use them together to add dimension, shape and create and ombre effect on your lips. Color(s): devil inside, dream obscene, fling it on, i'll teach you, make me, public display, secret escort, show it off. Brand: TOM FORD. Style Name: Tom Ford Lip Contour Duo. Style Number: 5241029. Available in stores.

Nga N.
It is my favorite! You get the lip liners and lipstick in one. The shades are pigmented, moisturizing and last a long time. Tomford lipsticks come in luxurious packaging . I highly recommended it.
Julie K.
Dallas
I first saw one of my girlfriends using this and I immediately became obsessed. I always lose my lip liners in different purses or who knows where! So this is everything I need in one place. You are supposed to use the lipstick then use the lipliner to fill in and accent your lips. The formula is smooth and creamy and lasts for a good amount of time. The colors have a great range from light colors to gorgeous dark colors. They are a bit pricey but they are worth every penny in my eyes.
Sara P.
I love these! I’m not sure I bought the best color- the lipstick is a little too neutral. But it is a great idea and I love the liner. It is shimmery but I don’t mind that.
Tamara C.
While the lipstick end on these are smooth and creamy, the lip liner end is very drying and has a tendency to crumble while applying. I love Tom Ford but this is a miss.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
I'm obsessed with this lipstick duo! The lip liner isn't matte but it does help the lipstick last alll day , I've purchased this twice and I have no regrets it's a great day to day lip color. I purchased at the tom ford counter at neimans & plan to go back for more shades ! I love the fact that the lip liner and lipstick are in the same container ! It's so perfect ! Great for travel and I can literally throw it in my bag and keep it moving !
Wanida K.
I know that Tom Ford products are quite expensive, and that is what keeps us curious. I have always wanted to try out their products and since they just recently launched these lip contour duos I thought this would be a great opportunity. On the top end is a lipliner and attached to the bottom is a creamy moisturizing lipstick. Trust me ladies and gents this is something that is a easy on the go product with no hassle. The pigmentation of these lipsticks are astounding and since they are not matte which is why I love them so much they do not have that long of lasting power. I know the price tag is a bit off turning but if you think about it you are getting a lipstick and lip liner in one, so you are technically getting two products. If you are interested in this brand I would start off with purchasing one of these lippies as they do have a great range of colors to pick from! I also have the shade 01 "Public Display".
Heather M.
Baltimore, MD
I love these .. they are so pretty and worth every penny... great quality product .. Tom ford is in my top 3 favorite of all lipsticks I own .. I would recommend these to my closest friends and family for sure . If you have not tried them yet you must
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
Absolutely love these lip products! They are super pigmented and creamy!! I ordered it off of Beautylish and I fell in love with them! They are a bit pricey but definitely worth the money!
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: I'Ll Teach You more...
A combination lip liner and lipstick in a conveniently beautiful package. The lipsticks are intensely pigmented, creamy colors that melt into lips. The coordinating liner is creamy, slightly lighter in tone; it wears evenly all day.
Azul B.
mexico, mexico
Beautiful to wear on any occasion ! The collection is to die for !! Anyone can feel fabulous after wearing one of these any time of the day ! Wohoooo
Vanessa G.
Escondido , CA
How pigmented are these and about how many hours does it last on the lips?
Nina Z.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is the first one a lip liner?
Sofia u.
san francisco de mostazal
hola quiero probar este producto para probarlo con mis clientas por que yo soy maquilladora
emma l.
Does this stay on all day?
Monica T.