BY TOM FORD

A TOM FORD, matte lipstick that imparts a powerfully sophisticated look of unadulterated, full-coverage color. Formulated with a luxurious, velvet matte finish, the lipstick smooths comfortably onto the lips. It features a spectrum of richly pigmented hues from sensuous pink neutrals to alluring bolds. With an alluring wardrobe of matte shades, each lipstick amplifies individuality with maximum, long-wearing impact. Have questions about this TOM FORD product? Give Sephora's Beauty Advisors a call at 855-557-6845 or send us an email at TomFord@sephora.com to get personalized advice on how to use this product or assistance with any Tom Ford product

Buy on Sephora*
Jill L.
Rozet, WY
Review for: Velvet Cherry Matte
First off this isn't a matte black. It's a brownish red matte. Almost the color of aged brick. I find the forma awesome and the color pay off good. If applied correctly it lasts through drinks and kisses. I'll probably purchase a back up, even at this price point
Ana R.
San Juan
Stop what your doing and buy this product. ūüėā This is the absolute best lipstick I've bought. Even tho its matte, it does not dry your lips, its stays on till forever and looks super sexy. This color is one of fall's trends.
Kimberly S.
Redding
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Tom Ford lip stick in First Time is honestly my pride and joy. I’ve wanted that lipstick since I was in high school but was never able to afford it. It was so worth the wait. It is such a comfortable lipstick to wear, pigmented, creamy. If my house was on fire I would save that lipstick. So yeah I guess you could say I recommend it.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: PUSSYCAT
Slightly disappointed
I was super excited when Sephora announced they were selling Tom Ford. I bought the color Pussycat. Nice sturdy packaging and beautiful color. It applied great and I love the smell. But after a while it feels dry on your lips and it does not last long. Even drinking from a straw the color wore off quick and uneven. When I tried to apply a second coat after eating it looked bad. It looked like little pieces of the lipstick were crumbling off. I still really like it but it is not long lasting or really worth the price.
Lara H.
Review for: FIRST TIME
This is absolutely worth the $54. This lipstick is heavenly. It glides on so smoothly and smells amazing. It's definitely on the expensive side, but so worth it in my opinion. The packaging is sophisticated and the lipstick itself is long-lasting and beautiful. The two shades I bought: First Time and Heavenly Creature were just the most gorgeous nudes. I was really happy with my purchase from Sephora. I would recommend these lipsticks to anyone seeking high quality.
Christina D.
Review for: Flame
I am in LOVE with this lippie. I was hesitant to order this because of the price... I initially received Indian Rose as a gift and loved it so naturally I went to order more colors. This lipstick does not disappoint. The packaging is sturdy and thick and I just love pulling this out of my purse as I look so bad ass. He He :) But the color pops and the formula is so smooth and creamy. I am light skin and this color was beautiful on me.
Andrea F.
wheeling
Review for: PUSSYCAT
I bought this lipstick for my wedding. I also bought about 20 other lipsticks as I wasn't sure of which color to wear. I kept coming back to Pussycat. The color and texture are just gorgeous! Also, my Dad, who passed away, used to call me Pussycat. I felt as if my Dad was walking me down the aisle. It was the perfect shade. So happy I chose it!
Debbie C.
Review for: BLACK DAHLIA
This is the perfect lipstick shade for many fall looks but I love this one especially for a vampy creepy Halloween look to make it come together. Very long lasting formula, I have many of Tom Ford lippies and I adore them for any day of the week.
Tara S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: PLUM LUSH
An absolutely beautiful color, such a bold lip. I purchased this lip color from Sephora and it is honestly my very favorite lipstick. This will probably be my signature lip from now on. I would buy it over and over again.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Review for: Electric pink
TOM FORD Lip Color Matte

I've never felt so happy spending $53 on a lipstick!!! This TF lipstick is WORTH IT!!! The brightest shade of pink and it looks gorgeous!!! I'm getting more, don't care if they're expensive, I love them and the quality of these is simply unbeatable! Super addicted, super hooked and super obsessed! Can't wait to get more‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone tried this? I have several other high-end red mattes, such as Dolce, MAC and Dior. Just wondering if I should try one....
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the formula? Does it dry out your lips?
Victoria S.