BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford's personal palette of luxurious lip colors for the many dimensions and shades of the Tom Ford Woman. From bare nude to fire red to deep brown, each shade represents ford's modern ideal of anessential makeup shade. Rare and exotic ingredients including soja seed extract, brazilian murumuru butter, and chamomilla flower oil create an ultra-creamy texture with an incredibly smooth application.

Specially treated color pigments are blended to deliver pure color with the perfect balance of luminosity for a polished finish.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "The color lasts a while so you don't have to go for touch ups again and again. " in 1 review
Rebecca C.
I received one of these lipsticks as a gift from my mom, and I have to say that right off the bat, the packaging is stunning. It is very glamorous and expensive looking, and I feel very sophisticated when I pull this out in public haha. I am not sure what the exact shade I received is called, but it is a brownish nude. I was afraid it would make me look dull but I think it suits my skin tone well (pale). The application was very smooth and buttery and does not dry out your lips. It is also highly pigmented. The smell of this reminds me of my MAC lipstick, which is not a bad thing. It has a slightly sweet smell. I will definitely purchase this in another shade one day.
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Tom Ford Beauty will give you all the confidence and more, I personally love this brand because of the quality and the luxe art decor aesthetic of the packaging.

I was looking for a lip colour that was moisturizing but still gave a lot of payoff in terms of pigment and colour and after a lot of intense ( read fun) research, I thought i would try out the Tom Ford Lip Colour Shine.Quiver. I fell in love, I own a few, I know it's $50 a pop but it's totally worth it. You literally need to own a few in your life not just to wear but to give your vanity that sexy edge it deserves
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
These lipsticks are amazing. I don't have anywhere here in my city where I can purchase them...not yet at least. I had been gifted my first one last year from a friend in the shade Pink Dusk which is a pretty true pink with a slight blue undertone in a matte formula. It wears like a dream. I purchased my own a few weeks ago in the shade Nude Blush which is more of a satin formula. This is more of like a peachy pink nude color. They last a good while and the pigment on these is spot on. They're not cheap but, I feel these are worth the money.
jesse lynn b.
If I were to give any company an award for Best Luxury Lipstick, TF Beauty would win hands down. This formula knocks it out of the park. First of all, I am a nude lover and no one does nudes like Tom Ford. beautiful shades, a rich, creamy formula, and a beautiful TF embossed logo on every tube. The packaging is very high end. Simple, but chic and looks lovely displayed in your collection. This product is long wearing, non drying, and a must have for any lipstick lover. My personal favorite shades are 'Blush Nude', 'Spanish Pink', and 'Ian'.
Hannah
Los Angeles, CA
Perhaps one of the best lipstick i have on my lippie collection! I have Twisted Fate and Casablanca and I love how easy it is to put this on. The color and pigment is fantastic! It kept my lips moisturized as well! Not drying at all! My only complain is the price. This will cost you $52 for only one lipstick which I find a bit ridiculous but if you are looking for buying a luxury lipstick that is easy to use and will last you a while, then I highly recommend this!
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
I love the Tom Ford lipsticks. I have a mix of both his matte and sheen formulas and they're both great. Yes, the price is up there. But the formula for both lipsticks is so wonderful and incredibly comfortable. My two favorites would be Pussycat, which is matte and a universally flattering shade, and Indian Rose, which is more of a sheen. I just hate ruining the TF logo when I first apply!
Marlena S.
Review for: Mini Collection
This lipstick collection was my Tom Ford gateway drug!! They are expensive but if you love luxury beauty and have always wanted to try the brand, at least these are a lower buy-in than the rest of the products. I love the range of colors, the buttery matte finish, the packaging and the long wear! They're very elegant and I promise you once you own one you'll want more!
Marcie C.
Fort Worth
Review for: Beau
I have this Tom Ford in "Peter." It is an amazingly creamy application. It feels like silk on the lips. I would recommend lip exfoliation before applying. For the price, I wish it would last longer, but seemed to quickly diminish after drinking and eating. Had to reapply a few times. Great color and shimmer, just wish it had longer wear :)
Dana M.
The packaging on this lipstick is gorgeous - it really has a nice weight and makes you feel super glam. Although that is a perk, I think that it is super expensive for a lipstick. They glide on smooth and beautifully, and have amazing colors, but in my opinion for the price point I'd rather pay less and grab something more affordable.
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best lipstick I have ever used and I will be loyal for life. It is so soft and it never dries out my lips. It keeps color for a long time and doesn't feather out. Even though it is $50 a tube, I will continue to buy because that's how great it is! My favorite shades are Vanilla Suede & Pussycat.
Gina A.
Is Tom Ford really worth the price tag?
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd really like to try this shade, but I can't justify spending over $30 for it. Is it worth it? Is it long wearing?
Claire A.
Hi I was wondering how much this product cost and how long does it last on your lips?
Athena G.
Any suggestions on good colors?! New..old..I'm obsessed!
Colors ?