Tom Ford Lip Color

by Tom Ford

To Tom Ford, there is no more dramatic accessory than a perfect lip. It is the focus of the face and it has the power to define a woman's whole look. Each lip color is Tom Ford's modern ideal of an essential makeup shade. Rare and exotic ingredients including soja seed extract, brazilian murumuru butter and chamomilla flower oil create an ultra-creamy texture with an incredibly smooth application. Specially treated color pigments are blended to deliver pure color with just the right balance of luminosity.

Does this product have a matte finish and does it smudge easily?
Anyone tried Hiro and would recommend for medium warm skintones? How would you describe the shade?
Are these really matte?
Start your review of Tom Ford Lip Color!
Review for: PLUM LUSH, PUSSYCAT, 04 INDIAN ROSE, BLACK DAHLIA, Velvet Cherry, 03 CASABLANCA, Ruby Rush, Flame, Electric pink, 14 SABLE SMOKE, 08 FLAMINGO.jpg
This lipstick formula is beyond gorgeous. Creamy and pigmented, absolutely. However, to me, it is the COLORS that make Tom Ford's lipsticks worth every single penny. His colors are so unique and incredibly stunning. The price tag is up there. However, the formula is supposed to be as incredible as having a built in lip pencil (because of how well they hug the lip line and don't bleed) and being a high performance lipstick. So imagine spending $35 on a lipstick and $20 on a lip pencil. There is your one $55 Tom Ford lipstick, so I kind of get it. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars only because it really is SO expensive when you end up buying a bunch of these magical lipsticks. But I do recommend, if you have the budget.
Kansas City MO
At first it doesn’t seem worth the $55. Sure it smells great and has a great texture but where is the color pay off? Just wait, she’s coming. Something about this formula seems lacking at first but the more you use this product the more it seems like it warms up to your lips. It took a few wears but I eventually fell in love with Ruby Rush and I’m inclined to say I’ll probably replace it when I eventually wear my other one down. If you have the cash to spend on luxury makeup I definitely suggest Tom Ford lip colors for your collection.
Franklinton
Review for: 04 INDIAN ROSE, 07 PINK DUSK
I absolutely adored my Tom Ford lipsticks. From the design of the package to the formula, they just felt beyond luxurious. The color stayed on for hours even after eating and drinking and my lips never felt drier after wearing. The only reason they are not 5 stars for me is that they quickly went bad. After 2 years they had very clearly spoiled. Given that they are over $50 a pop, I should be able to have them as long as my wet and wild lip products. Yes I would recommend but be aware they go bad, and pretty quickly.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Tom Ford Lip Color
I loved the formula. It was super creamy and easy to apply. Stayed on great as well. I can see why it costs so much. The case was gorgeous and looked expensive as well. The color Scarlet Rouge was selected for me and I really wish I had received another color. I just could not pull off this shade of red (or any red for that matter.) This is a very luxurious lipstick and worth the money. Just be sure to pick a shade you will want to wear every day. I received this free to try via influenster.
Forest Hills , NY
I have this lipstick on Scarlet Rouge. It’s very classy fire red on a warm side. The texture is very smooth and finish is velvety. It feels nice when applied and not drying at all. This lipstick is very pigmented and looks opaque with one swipe. It last quite long time on me even when applied without any lip pencil underneath. It transfers to the coffee cup or glass though. Great quality. I love this red shade!
Review for: Tom Ford Lip Color
I have two of these lipsticks in Spanish Pink and Negligee. Both are stunning shades that wear well and and have have great pigmentation. The packaging on these is also incredibly luxurious; I always have them displayed on my vanity! The only reason I don't give Tom Ford lipstick 5 stars is because they dry my lips out pretty bad. Even the creme shades are drying and I normally don't have these issues.
Astoria, NY
Tom Ford Lip Color uploaded by redlips L.
Tom Ford Lip Color uploaded by redlips L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lip Lovers!! Is it worth the cost... yes! It’s hydrating and saturated with color. I took the leap as a lip lover and ended up getting 2. It is my favorite color (Indian rose). It’s a must have as you can see it’s used. #nofilter #keepiitrealTom Ford Lip Color
Review for: 04 INDIAN ROSE
Omgeee!! Indian Rose was my first Tom Ford lipstick. I have to say, the formula is amazing! It is moisturizing and smells good. At first, I couldn't tell what made it worth the $ but a few hours later my lipstick remained almost intact. It faded subtly but, overall, it was in place and it still looked so pretty. Will definitely be purchasing more!
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Velvet Cherry
Tom ford makes the best luxury lipstick in my opinion. All my luxury lipsticks deserve 5 starts but when you put on tom ford you definitely feel a difference. Its moisturizing and beautiful. My mother hates to see my sephora receipts but even she could contest to how beautifully Tom Ford wears and i feel the formula justifies the price
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: Tom Ford Lip Color
If you are going to invest (and I mean invest- this lipstick is expensive) in a pricey lip stick- Tom Ford is the way to go. Scarlet Rouge is my color of choice- a perfect red that isn't too bright and 'vamp-y'. It is super moisturizing, and has a slight sheen, but isn't full glossy or true matte- the perfect in-between finish.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
Tom Ford Lip Color ; TF most wanted shades. Scarlet Rouge, Velvet Cherry, Wild Ginger, Impassioned and True Coral. In four new finishes. I own (2) of these five shades. What are your thoughts on these lip colors and finishes? #BoldLip #TOMFORD #Lipsticks #Makeup
Lindsay B. • il y a un mois
I have the F******* Fabulous color and it’s the only one I have at the moment the finish is more shimmer I prefer matte finishes. But it’s beautiful for special occasions.