Tom Ford Lip Brush

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Lip Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford Lip Brush!
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
Review for: #24
TOM FORD TOM FORD TOM FORD EVERYTHING. I LOVE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE. THe packaging. the quality. everything. I know it’s expensive but my god it’s so worth it. loveeee this for myself! good ingredients. it works. i’ve never had an issue!!!!!! I love it
Jessie T.
Mansfield, TX
This is my go to lip brush. I love how dense the bristles are. It’s a staple in my go kit!
Elizabeth M.
Prospect Park, NJ
A bit small, but it was still good quality. Blush has been long lasting. And easy to clean.
sara G.
Review for: #21
This brush really applies the makeup evenly and neatly. I love that it's so easy to wash and how easy it makes the makeup glide on. I would only improve the product by turning it into a double-sided brush then it will make it easier to bring along because you'll use the other side for a different part of the face.
Ostas D.
Review for: #21
About Lip Brush 21. Apply lip color with ease and absolute precision. Developed with synthetic hair, this brush allows you to expertly modify or enhance the shape.

Looking for your answer?