Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Lip Colour Matte

by Tom Ford

TOM FORDMatte Lip ColorDetailsTom Ford Lip Color Matte creates a powerfully sophisticated look of unadulterated color. Formulated with luxurious, velvet matte finish, the lip color matte smoothes comfortable onto the lips in a spectrum of richly pigmented hues from sensuous pink neutrals to alluring bold. Designer About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

How is the formula lipstick?
I have heard a lot of good things about this brand. How good is it and is it patchy, smooth, moisturizing?
This lipstick is moisturizing? Most matte lipsticks I've used are very dry and then apply a couple of times already beginning to dry out my lips. How about this lip in that regard?
Start your review of Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Lip Colour Matte!
Product Highlights
“...It's the perfect compliment to my lips and I will never be without this long lasting, smoothly textured product. Gah! Love it. ” in reviews
“...lipstick give you the matte look without the typical matte feel. They're creamy without being drying. They don't cling to lip lines and give you the horrid inner rim line some other ones are known for. All of the colors fade into a beautiful stain and last for hours. I am determined to collect them all eventually. ” in reviews
So i splurged on this lipstick and got a pinky nude color Indian Rose. The color is pretty and glides on your lips smoothly and stays in place fairly well. Did get more transfer than i would have liked and feel like for the price it should of been a little nicer. I feel like your paying more for the name brand than the product because it really is not any better than a drug store lipstick.
Smyrna, DE
Review for: Pussycat
Great product, but it's a lipstick and it's $60!! You're paying for the name, that's it! MAC lipsticks are the same formula, and pretty much the same product.. I'd spend my money on something else! Wouldn't buy this again.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Pussycat
I love the look of matte lipsticks but I hate the feeling that some can give to my lips. Tom Ford is the exception. These mate lipstick give you the matte look without the typical matte feel. They're creamy without being drying. They don't cling to lip lines and give you the horrid inner rim line some other ones are known for. All of the colors fade into a beautiful stain and last for hours. I am determined to collect them all eventually.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Pussycat
My favorite red! I purchased this and Indian Rose together, they're my ultimate favorites! I love that they're moisturizing and not drying like other lipsticks. Additionally the color lasts and the tone of each color is perfect for when my skin is pale or even tan. Forever a must splurge!
Naples, FL
Review for: Pussycat
Forever my favorite lip product. The color looks gorgeous with my alabaster skin tone and doesn't look overdone or like I'm trying too hard. It's the perfect compliment to my lips and I will never be without this long lasting, smoothly textured product. Gah! Love it.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Pussycat, Other
So creamy yet matte and silky. Beautiful formula and the packaging is breathtaking, come on its Tome Ford you must expect sickening packaging and quality. It’s pricey but if you can splurge and be totally blown away by the quality you can go Tom Ford eyes closed. It is so long lasting without being drying or patchy I can’t agree enough to tell you it worth every penny.
Review for: Pussycat
I always like to invested in good lipstick. Tom Ford is expensive but the formulae is out of the work. Smooth and apply easily. Long lasting wear and remain hydrate for long time.
Review for: Pussycat
I love this color! It's a beautiful color! It's a color that can be used everyday and looks great with everything! Suits most shades. It's a pinkish nude on me, which is something I use everyday.
Looooooove this lipstick! It’s super creamy but stays put and doesn’t dry my lips out which is a huge plus! I would definitely recommend adding this one to your arsenal!
Review for: Pussycat
Wow this lipstick is amazing with my skin tone, it's the perfect compliment definitely is one my favorite.. i love it 💄💗💗 i recommend it