BeautyFragranceTom Ford
Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray

Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau de Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What are the notes In this? Is it sweet or spicy?
Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray ? Sampled this scent yesterday and I am I love. But, not sure if worth the hefty price. Have you tried it ? Do you think it’s worth the $$
Start your review of Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Saks
This is a classic floral fragrance, a blend of sambac jasmine sepals absolute, dusk clary sage, and spices, including black and white peppercorn. If you don't like jasmine then you won't like this at all. I love floral scents, but not sweet florals, this has a slight spice to it. It's very long lasting and didn't give me a headache. It comes in the classic Tom Ford bottle, but in a dark ruby color. I like to use it in the fall and winter and it makes a beautiful gift.
Endina  A.
Saint Louis, MO
Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Endina  A.
This fragrance is a beautiful floral scent perfect for fall and winter. It's a beautiful blend of precious sambac jasmine sepals absolute, dusk clary sage and spices including black and white peppercorn. It's very long lasting, 2 or 3vsprays enough for all day wear. It also has a beautiful burgundy bottle with gold accents. However, if you don't like Jasmine flowers then this isn't for you.
Yolanda C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I wanted to try a Tom Ford parfum since I have already tried other products from thos brand. It 1.7 oz/50 mL at $263.00. It is a luxury brand so It is pricey. I really like the packaging. The bottle is a beautiful color and sturdy. The nozzle sprays evenly. It is In the floral family with keynotes of Jasmin Flower, Clary Sage, and Amber. I could not really smell the amber notes in this parfum but that is not an issue with me. I sprayed the parfum on my wrist and a dab behind my neck and wore it for about 6 hours to see if my body chemistry would work with this scent.I am not really a floral person. During the first two hours the Jasmin scent was strong on me. It gradually faded into a pleasant calm scent. In my opinion, this scent would really compliment mature women 60+. I do not plan to repurchase for myself but, I am going to buy 3 more bottles for my aunt and two employees that I think would enjoy this scent. Although It is not my favorite I still recommend especially If you enjoy classy floral scents.
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nadia M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’m a fan of TF perfumes in general so my opinion is based on the scent alone. It is straight Jasmine. Not a dirty jasmine or over ripe jasmine but a beautiful night bloom. Classy and elegant but not mindblowingly original. I personally can’t wear this alone as it bores me and I like more depth out of a fragrance. I DO use this to place over less floral scents IE Santal Blush or woodier fragrances. It adds a provacative edge to woody notes. Worn alone I can see a 20s Flapper indulging in nightcaps while flirting her way through the crowd. She’s light and airy and totally a minx. She’s fun and cute but that’s about it. If your looking for a pure innocent jasmine look no further projection is good around 2 ft aura for the first 1-3 hours. F2F. IG scarabrose
Katelyn G.
Palmyra, PA
Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Katelyn G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m sure some people may like this, but I cannot stand this perfume. 🙅🏼‍♀️ I got a sample of it from Sephora and recently tried it. It has great staying power, that’s for sure. And one spray is all you need as it’s very potent. It has an insanely strong Jasmine scent to it making it sooo perfumey. Even much so I can even taste it 🤢. I tend to love floral perfumes but this one is just too much. It’s a hard pass for me. 👎
Suzi S.
Levittown, PA
Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Suzi S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my signature scent. This was actually a blind buy for me, and at first, I thought I was disappointed in the fragrance. It turned out I just had to expand my horizons a bit as this was my first luxury fragrance. The jasmin scent is complex and sophisticated without being old ladyish. The lasting power is incredible as is the overall strength of the perfume ~ two squirts will last all day. It smells expensive, and admittedly it is, but it is ultra feminine and perfect for any event, whether it be a trip to the grocery store or a black tie affair. Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray
Yesenia  S.
Lindsay, CA
Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Yesenia  S.
I love the fragrance of this perfume . I would definitely buy. It’s a strong but spicy smell 🥰
Raluca G.
I am not a fan of TF perfumes because I generally find it to be a bit too much. Loved this one thought. A little bit is enough and the smell lingers all day. Loved the packaging as well. I like to keep my fragrances in their original boxes and TF has some of the best packaging.
Jea K.
Sugar Land, TX
It’s a very unique smell and lasts a very long time. I am really into floral perfumes so this was that with a bit of spice added. So quite different. Don’t know if it is worth the hefty price tag though. I would def choose jo malone over this.
Beesan A.
Orland Park, IL
Love this perfume. I layer it with Tom Ford oud and it smells amazing. Lasts for a long time and is not too strong. The smell reminds me of summer nights in Athens. If you are looking for something soft yet distinct, this is the fragrance to get.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosaline E.
Beaconsfield, QC
il y a 5 mois
Nadia M. il y a 5 mois
Yes it’s straight forward classic jasmine with little to no other note
Lupe  M.
Redding, CA
il y a 6 mois
Nadia M. il y a 5 mois
I have this perfume and left a review on it. I would answer your question on this factor. Do you normally lean towards floral fragrances? It is a lovely Jasmin frag with good silliage and projection. My fault with this is its pretty one note so I don’t reach for it often at all. Hope that helps.
Jas G.
Winston Salem, NC
il y a 8 mois
Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Eau De Parfum Spray , is this a strong fragrance?
Raluca G. il y a un mois
I would try to get a sample first. It's a bit strong and pretty particular. I find it to be pretty strong and I would only use a bit at the time
Ezra B.
Medley, FL
il y a un an
Nadia M. il y a 5 mois
Agree with the above answer. I layer this with a sandalwood (Santal Blush) and that’s Yacht Money honey! Alone it smells very nice and classy but nothing about it screams or even whispers refined tastes
Laura R.
Long Beach, CA
il y a un an
Stephanie P. il y a 9 mois
Smells exactly like jasmine from the plant. Very refreshing and lasts all day
Cole S.
Santa Ana, CA
il y a 3 ans
Ariel L. il y a 2 ans
I think this is one of the longer lasting Tom Ford private blends. It’s lasts longer than white suede and fleur de portofino on me.