BY TOM FORD

This saturated, spiced floral unveils a new facet of jasmine's erotic decadence. Precious sambac jasmine sepals absolute an ingredient never used before in perfumery is blended with dusky clary sage and rich spice. Notes: Black and White Peppercorn, Clary Sage, Sambac Jasmin Sepals Absolute, Ylang Ylang, Labdanum Resin, Amber. Style: Voluptuous. Sensuous. Audacious. see more...

Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Yet again, another winner lol! This one really smells like jasmine green tea to me but in a sexy seductive way? Hard to describe, but it’s one of his best sellers for good reason! I will say it is more of a mature/adult scent. I don’t mean that in a negative way either! I’m in my early twenties and love this scent.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
This is the most incredible (and incredibly expensive) perfumes I own. I have always wanted a jasmin perfume that smelled more of floral tea than the sweet note most brands use. This perfume is perfection! The smallest dab will last on my skin the whole day without being obnoxious. As someone with chronic migraine disease, I am very sensitive to fragrance. Admittedly, there are many days I can't wear any perfume but when I do, the finer the ingredients, the better. You definitely get what you pay for

Sephora