BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTom Ford
Intensive Infusion Ultra Rich Moisturizer

Tom Ford Intensive Infusion Ultra Rich Moisturizer

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Intensive Infusion Ultra Rich Moisturizer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford Intensive Infusion Ultra Rich Moisturizer!
Marissa S.
Morenci, MI
Tom Ford Intensive Infusion Ultra Rich Moisturizer uploaded by Marissa S.
When they say ultra rich they mean it. Seriously this product is worth the money. You feel rich, I would repurchase this. You get what you pay for, and the packaging it comes in is divine. Like I said, you feel like a billion bucks!! Just buy it.
Davina J.
sandia
Tom Ford Intensive Infusion Ultra Rich Moisturizer uploaded by Davina J.
I really liked it bc I have dry skin especially in the summer and winter so very effective. Honestly I had no complaints about it. Very gently and not so oily. I would totally buy it again, but it’s so out of my budget at the moment!
Farida G.
Des Plaines, IL
Great smell. Makes skin look younger and healthier because it moisturizes it very well. I like that my skin is so soft to touch and. Most importantly doesn’t break out like after some moisturizers. Definitely a staple
Michael C.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love how this is so non greasy , yet ultra moisturizing when you use your AhA/BAHA skin exfoliates, retinol treatments , skin irritations and just when your skin needs that extra boost of hydration.
Lexi Y.
Cedar Hills, UT
This isn’t my holy grail moisturizer, but it’s definitely up there in terms of fave products. I use it at night so it soaks in overnight and it’s been a dream. While FAB products seem to mesh best with my skin, this one leaves more of a dewy look and was great for days I didn’t want to throw on cc cream.
Giselle S.
This is by far the smoothest product of ford I love how I only used about smallest dab and can get full coverage especially used at night in morning you wake up feeling really refreshed I would definitely recommend to use this product especially for like a night time routineTom Ford Intensive Infusion Ultra Rich Moisturizer
Arlette  W.
Peyton, CO
This is my jam felt great on the skin without irritating me or clogging my pores great for hydration anti-aging little expensive but hey it's Tom Ford
Rhonda  W.
Tom Ford product line from perfume to his ultra Rich Moisturizer is fabulous it has certainly prioven it self to be a trusted product line I am rating it 5 Stars!
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY
It makes my skin glow it’s so amazing and I also saw when I put this before make up it makes my makeup smother and no dryness in the skin it makes smother
harlan O.
WhT are you? Ultra rich? Or lizard man or maybe fish woman! Choose or regret it. This is ultra rich and I #neverforget the gentle mouiztire creams of dr Tom Ford. But I would never buy again. Too good!

Looking for your answer?