Tom Ford Illuminating Protective Primer uploaded by trish g.Tom Ford Illuminating Protective Primer uploaded by Eli Y.Tom Ford Illuminating Protective Primer uploaded by Eli Y.

BY TOM FORD

TOM FORDIlluminating PrimerDetailsThe first step to flawless makeup application. This revolutionary hybrid product seamlessly blends the worlds of skincare and makeup by combining the Tom Ford Infusing Complex with new skin retexturing ingredients. It increases cellular vitality, helps protect the skin against free radicals and contours the features while enhancing texture, toning and visibly brightening the skin. A luminous and flawless canvas is created for comfortable and long-lasting Color. Apply a small amount to face after concentrate and moisturizer and before foundation. Dermatologist tested. The Tom Ford Infusing Complex infuses skin with a potent combination of specially selected nutrients that help skin stimulate its natural repair mechanisms. By helping skin cells replenish their natural energy, it fundamentally rejuvenates the complexion, so it looks and feels brighter, fresher and less tired. High-performing antioxidants help protect the skin, creating a vital-looking face. The skin is left looking renewed, resilient and smoother. 30mL/1. 01 fl. oz. Designer About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service. see more...

• Tom Ford has lot of BEAUTIFUL products!! How is this face primer??1 Answers
  • I have combination skin and acne prone skin, woul... Be the first to answer!
  • I have combination skin (oily t zone, dry patchy cheeks and aroun...1 Answers
Jazzy P.
This primer is stunning and it made y skin very Dewey and it protected it from the sun very well. It leaves me a shimmery finish. It hid my pores very well and I you boy it again as it's such a good product.
Leigh N.
Southampton
Tom ford is killing it with the makeup and skincare lately! I like this primer, sits nice on the skin and help my skin glow, smooths popes and sets a nice base, the only issue is the price! It's so expensive! The product is awesome so if you're looking for high end I would recommend though there are great drug store ones out there.
Farah G.
Luton, Bedfordshire
I love this primer before this I was using the estee lauder illuminating primer.
I am head over heels with this primer I love it makes my foundation luk so glowy and dewy makes my skin look healthy and ever since I have been using this my skin has gone brighter!!!! It is expensive but worth it quality is amazing you only need a pea size for the whole face my favourite primer.
Gabriela M.
Herzaliya , Israel
Amazing primer
Natural hydrated Finnish, nothing too extreme: no glitter- just a slight shimmer.
Beautiful radiance, good for sensitive skin.
Aysha C.
This is like the best primer out there. It gives your face this healthy glow and youthful look. It's pricey but worth it I believe.
Jhovana G. A.
Zacatecas
Lo quiero probar se ve súper bien me gustaría probarlo y poder platicarles sobre el chicas
Farah H.
Makes my skin look my my skin but better definitely would repurchase
Easy to use every day
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Tom Ford has lot of BEAUTIFUL products!! How is this face primer??
Nhung N.
I have combination skin (oily t zone, dry patchy cheeks and around mouth). WIll this mattify oily spots while moisturizing?
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have combination skin and acne prone skin, would this still work well with my skin? And for the price? The pay off is it worth it?
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
How is this primer for providing longevity of your makeup?