Tom Ford Illuminating Protective Primer uploaded by Eli Y.Tom Ford Illuminating Protective Primer uploaded by Eli Y.Tom Ford Illuminating Protective Primer uploaded by trish g.

BY TOM FORD

TOM FORDIlluminating PrimerDetailsThe first step to flawless makeup application. This revolutionary hybrid product seamlessly blends the worlds of skincare and makeup by combining the Tom Ford Infusing Complex with new skin retexturing ingredients. It increases cellular vitality, helps protect the skin against free radicals and contours the features while enhancing texture, toning and visibly brightening the skin. A luminous and flawless canvas is created for comfortable and long-lasting Color. Apply a small amount to face after concentrate and moisturizer and before foundation. Dermatologist tested. The Tom Ford Infusing Complex infuses skin with a potent combination of specially selected nutrients that help skin stimulate its natural repair mechanisms. By helping skin cells replenish their natural energy, it fundamentally rejuvenates the complexion, so it looks and feels brighter, fresher and less tired. High-performing antioxidants help protect the skin, creating a vital-looking face. The skin is left looking renewed, resilient and smoother. 30mL/1. 01 fl. oz. Designer About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service. see more...

• I have combination skin and acne prone skin, would this s...1 Answers
  • Tom Ford has lot of BEAUTIFUL products!! How is this face...1 Answers
  • I have combination skin (oily t zone, dry patchy cheeks a...1 Answers
Megan O.
Wow! Wow! Wow! God I love tom Ford, this is my favourite primer that I’ve used in a very long time I love that it gives the skin such a healthy dewy glow I sometimes just use this on it’s own without makeup when I want to look fresh.
Kini H.
Edmonton
I didn’t like this primer at all. Bought with Tom Ford foundation and didn’t do any good to my skin. Felt oily and sticky . Foundation application was not smooth at all so just used 2-3 times and rest just went to waste . Loved foundation but not this primer and never bought again . Stay away from this primer
Eli Y.
Belfast
This is THE perfect primer for me so far. It gives you the extra healthy glow on your skin that is not overpowering. Yet, it still blends in with most of the foundation and makes them look even better. Once you have used this, there is no turning back. Thumbs up for the amazing packaging too. 💪🏼
Kiran L.
This primer is amazing, so beautiful under foundation also beautiful everyday under everyday day cream! It makes my foundation look amazing and dewy all day without looking greasy! Pricey but definitely worth it!
Jazzy P.
This primer is stunning and it made y skin very Dewey and it protected it from the sun very well. It leaves me a shimmery finish. It hid my pores very well and I you boy it again as it's such a good product.
Leigh N.
Southampton
Tom ford is killing it with the makeup and skincare lately! I like this primer, sits nice on the skin and help my skin glow, smooths popes and sets a nice base, the only issue is the price! It's so expensive! The product is awesome so if you're looking for high end I would recommend though there are great drug store ones out there.
Farah G.
Luton, Bedfordshire
I love this primer before this I was using the estee lauder illuminating primer.
I am head over heels with this primer I love it makes my foundation luk so glowy and dewy makes my skin look healthy and ever since I have been using this my skin has gone brighter!!!! It is expensive but worth it quality is amazing you only need a pea size for the whole face my favourite primer.
Puja P.
I have dry skin and I wanted something that would work! This is amazing! It's pricy but I def makes me look healthy and dewy! I never get dry patches and this works well with almost every foundation I have tried love it
Gabriela M.
Herzaliya , Israel
Amazing primer
Natural hydrated Finnish, nothing too extreme: no glitter- just a slight shimmer.
Beautiful radiance, good for sensitive skin.
Aysha C.
This is like the best primer out there. It gives your face this healthy glow and youthful look. It's pricey but worth it I believe.
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have combination skin and acne prone skin, would this still work well with my skin? And for the price? The pay off is it worth it?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Tom Ford has lot of BEAUTIFUL products!! How is this face primer??
Nhung N.
I have combination skin (oily t zone, dry patchy cheeks and around mouth). WIll this mattify oily spots while moisturizing?
Priyanka P.
Lexington , KY
How is this primer for providing longevity of your makeup?

Sephora