Tom Ford Illuminating Protective Primer uploaded by Eli Y.Tom Ford Illuminating Protective Primer uploaded by Eli Y.Tom Ford Illuminating Protective Primer uploaded by trish g.

BY TOM FORD

TOM FORDIlluminating PrimerDetailsThe first step to flawless makeup application. This revolutionary hybrid product seamlessly blends the worlds of skincare and makeup by combining the Tom Ford Infusing Complex with new skin retexturing ingredients. It increases cellular vitality, helps protect the skin against free radicals and contours the features while enhancing texture, toning and visibly brightening the skin. A luminous and flawless canvas is created for comfortable and long-lasting Color. Apply a small amount to face after concentrate and moisturizer and before foundation. Dermatologist tested. The Tom Ford Infusing Complex infuses skin with a potent combination of specially selected nutrients that help skin stimulate its natural repair mechanisms. By helping skin cells replenish their natural energy, it fundamentally rejuvenates the complexion, so it looks and feels brighter, fresher and less tired. High-performing antioxidants help protect the skin, creating a vital-looking face. The skin is left looking renewed, resilient and smoother. 30mL/1. 01 fl. oz. Designer About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service. see more...

Jessica L.
This is such a great primer. I have combo/dry skin and it gives such a beautiful illumination to the face. It nicely hides my large pores and has a nice finish on the skin. It's definitely pricey so it's not my every day primer, but it lasts for hours and hours and is my go-to primer for 10+ hour days.
Meryam R.
California
This is for like people that have majorly DRY skin, if you do want to buy it use a little amount before your foundation. Mixed teeny bit with my regular foundation (not dewy one) and it adds such a lovely all over glow to the skin. I love doing that for evenings mostly.Used as a highlighter after doing my foundation and using it on the high points of my face. I like that effect but it’s not my fav way of highlighting. I feel since I skin is wheatish, the pearly finish kinda looks a bit fake when I use the illuminator on top of the foundation. This method may work for someone with fair skin and cooler undertones.Now my most fav way. Use it after using a moisturiser just on the high points of my face and then apply my foundation. It gives such a gorgeous glow-within kind of a look to the skin. I use it on my cheek bones, cupid’s bow, forehead and above the eyebrows. Then I apply my foundation after it. It makes my skin look sooo good. My skin glows at just the right places. You can use it below your tinted moisturiser. (I'm sorry this is one of my best I guess you can say primers I have ever had definitely my HOLY GRAIL FOR LIFE) Tom Ford Illuminating Protective Primer
Whitney T.
Costa Mesa , CA
This primer literally made my skin look like it was perfectly photo shopped. It gives the most beautiful amount of glow and sets the tom ford liquid foundation perfectly!
cindy m.
I absolutely love this stuff it smells so amazing it feels so good on your faith this is a truly must have for me and it does last on me all day and I do have oily skinI would definitely recommend this to all of my friends I will be buying this product over and over again
Traci D.
This primer is nothing short of AMAZING!!! It makes your skin glow and look brighter and healthier! This is a must! Go buy some, you won't regret it!
Heather W.
This is a awesome primer. It is more pricey but definitely worth the price. It hides pores all while giving a illuminating glow to the face
Tiffany D.
Atlantic, IA
I love this product! It works amazing and is very comparable in quality to other, more expensive brands! I will buy this again.
Jessica M.
I got this primer & was not completely satisfied! For the price, I expect a lot more from a primer. Deal breaker for me!!
Eli Y.
Belfast
This is THE perfect primer for me so far. It gives you the extra healthy glow on your skin that is not overpowering. Yet, it still blends in with most of the foundation and makes them look even better. Once you have used this, there is no turning back. Thumbs up for the amazing packaging too. 💪🏼
Kiran L.
This primer is amazing, so beautiful under foundation also beautiful everyday under everyday day cream! It makes my foundation look amazing and dewy all day without looking greasy! Pricey but definitely worth it!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Tom Ford has lot of BEAUTIFUL products!! How is this face primer??
Nhung N.
I have combination skin (oily t zone, dry patchy cheeks and around mouth). WIll this mattify oily spots while moisturizing?
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have combination skin and acne prone skin, would this still work well with my skin? And for the price? The pay off is it worth it?
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
How is this primer for providing longevity of your makeup?