Tom Ford High Definition Eye Liner

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford High Definition Eye Liner. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford High Definition Eye Liner!
Mariia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Tom Ford High Definition Eye Liner uploaded by Mariia D.
Tom Ford High Definition Eye Liner uploaded by Mariia D.
Review for: Black
When drawing an arrow, the pigment is blacker than black and does not need to be carried out several times filling the voids. Dries quickly without having time to imprint. The line is drawn calligraphically in one motion, a huge plus is that the liner itself is as long as a brush and has a good weight, so that the hand does not shake. The liner itself is double-sided on one side, the brush on the other, I occasionally use a marker for eyeliner. The price for it as an eyeliner is too high, but the whole Tom Ford brand is not cheap and there is actually nothing to be surprised at. But it fully justifies itself, one eyeliner is enough for almost two years. It does not dry out, is resistant and does not drip from the eyes
Jessica M.
S Sioux City, NE
Tom Ford High Definition Eye Liner uploaded by Jessica M.
Packaging is so classy & put the product itself is just as amazing. It’s so user friendly. I always struggled with making lines match, but this liner has two sides and that makes it easier! I use the thinner side to do that outline of a cat eye, (since it’s super precise) then I use the thicker side to fill in the outline. It’s pricy but it doesn’t dry out and does it’s job perfectly. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Krystal H.
Ashtabula, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Black
It’s true to its name with high definition. It goes on very dark so you don’t have to keep going over. It’s also very easy to apply, but it didn’t stay on as long as I would have liked. For the price that it’s marked as I guess I just expected a little more for my money.
Natha O.
Washington, DC
Realmente tiene alta definición en su punta y larga duración después de la aplicación; no soy experta pero me favorece en mi proceso, no tiene olor fuerte y es muy práctico para llevar en mi bolso; fácil de retirar con desmaquillador.
Jamie W.
Artesia, NM
Review for: Black
Ahh, Tom Ford products, how conflicted you make me feel. I love your products but they are pricey. Worth it? If you have the money, absolutely. This is a wonderful eye liner. Glides on, stays on.
Melanie H.
Solon, OH
I use this everyday! It is one of my favorite products in the house. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. I would definitely recommend.
Vanessa L.
Tom Ford’s High Defining Pen is sleek and precise. You can achieve a very seductive, sultry. It delivers ultimate precision. Love it 🥰
Gabriela S.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Black
Me encanto este delineador 🥰 se ve hermosos y dura todo el día , no se corre . Es la primera vez que lo uso y me fascino , de los mejores que he probado sin duda
Bianca P.
Bowie, MD
Review for: Burnished Gold
Great eyeliner, it always gets the job done. It goes on smoothly and easily and does not bleed out to give you that raccoon eye we all hate! I have it a 3⭐️ only because it is a great liner but the price point is a bit high and I think there are other liners on the market just as great but more affordable for the everyday consumer.
Ogona A.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Blue
I really like this eyeliner. It’s long lasting and doesn’t smudge off like other eyeliner I have used in the past.

Looking for your answer?