BY TOM FORD

An invigorating interpretation of the original tom ford grey vetiver eau de parfum. Enlivened with compelling warmth and heightened freshness. The cool nature of vetiver is revealed with new dimension in this citrus woody, eau fraiche fragrance.

Veronica B.
Antioch, CA
Oh my freak'n god! Tom Ford fragrances really take the cake and this one is no different. Very unique in scent, sophisticated, fresh and warm. Tom Ford is pricey but these fragrances are so worth the price. I definitely recommend to anyone that can afford it.
Katrice H.
Orlando, FL
I'm considering trying this fragrance out for the first time. I hear a lot of good things a bout it. I hope the sent stays with me most of the day
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
I bought my husband some Tom Ford for our 11th anniversary. It lasted a long time because you do not need to use much
Michaela H.
I love any scent Tom Ford. It is very pricey but every once in awhile it is a good thing to buy and it lasts forever!
Taylor N.
Hewitt, TX
Join me and the last week so we are a few weeks to be able and I can be in a few days uuuu
Margarelis G.
San Juan
Best France ever BEST FRANCE EVER !!Best France ever BEST FRANCE EVER !!Best France ever BEST FRANCE EVER !!Best France ever BEST FRANCE EVER !!Best France ever BEST FRANCE EVER !!Best France ever BEST FRANCE EVER !!Best France ever BEST FRANCE EVER !!Best France ever BEST FRANCE EVER !!
Camelia B.
So good but Hermes has beautiful perfum than this one . It last for so long . Good smell but not the best of curse Hhh but still great even if the price is not the most cheaper but still worth if :)
Felicia M.
I'm so curious about this fragrance. How similar is it to Black orchid and velvet orchid?
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Where can I find this at?

back