BY TOM FORD

A spicy & woody fragrance Tailor-made for the carefree, glamorous & alluring man Delivers warm & lingering scent Refined heart notes of natural vetiver Amazingly blended with sun-drenched citrus, refined spices & prized woods Perfect for all occasions see more...

David S.
Bronx, NY
Tom Ford, you are a national treasure.

I have been trying to find a Tom Ford fragrance that I don't like, but I don't think it's possible.

Grey Vetiver smells amazing from the first moment, but the magic lies in the dry-down. Once it's settled into the skin, it becomes a whole other fragrance. Clean, stylish and masculine - this is perfect for a formal affair or even a first date you're trying to impress.
Maria F.
Bronx, Ny
I personally love this one because its a light scent that leaves you smelling clean and fresh. I feel like this one is really good for the summer time since it won't overwhelm the ladies. I love it and buy it for my fiance and even though its pricey I don't mind it at all
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
So I been looking for the best smelling cologne for my boyfriend. I came across this one on Macy's, the small was unbelievable. So fresh yet manly
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
I've recently purchased this and I haven't opened it , so I wouldn't know . But my best friend chose it . So it might be a good one
Marjori M.
The body wash and the lotion as well as hand soap smell delicious! Using in the morning time keeps me fresh throughout the day
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
My boyfriend loves this cologne but it's not my favorite. I don't absolutely hate it I just get sick of the scent quickly.
Ngo T.
Hibbing, MN
I bought Tom Ford Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford for Men. Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7-Ounce from amazon and it smells fake
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
Tom Ford is becoming a leader in the fragrance world. Vetiver is a perfect combination of citrus and woody notes.
Danielle F.
Smelled this at Nordstrom, had to get some. Smells so so so good! You can't go wrong with the scent for a man.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
My boyfriend loves this!!! Which by him I mean me. I love this for him which the smell it not too strong.