BY TOM FORD

This is Tom Ford's masterful rendition of the cool and intriguing possibilities of vetiver—the hallmark of a classic, sophisticated, unabashedly masculine man. The fragrance moves vetiver from the background to a signature placement that develops from top note to drydown. The scent revolves around ultra-pure essence of vetiver, obtained by a revolutionary extraction technique.The iconic vetiver note achieves its full potential within a construction of enhancing elements. On top, orange flower, grapefruit, and aromatic sage lend freshness. Warm woods wrap and balance the top layer as enlivening middle notes composed of orris, nutmeg, and pimiento impart a clean, grounded energy. A wash of golden amber woods leads into a fascinating, rich drydown. Oakmoss contributes a green and woodsy impression and completes the refined harmony that floats coolly onto the skin, simultaneously melting into the body's natural heat.The frosted bottle includes a silver-toned cap and neck ring, and a palladium plaque bearing the Tom Ford logo. The fluted carton's silver accents and borders hint at the character of the precious, pale juice within. see more...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Tom Ford has a great selection of women's perfumes, but they have some great men's colognes as well, and Grey Vetiver is one of my fiancé's favorites! The fresh yet subtlety spicy scent is incredibly long lasting and smells clean and sophisticated, perfect for the man in your life. Although pricey, I'll definitely be purchasing the full size (I've been bringing home quite a few samples for my fiancé). Highly recommended!
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Tom Ford has always been one of my fiancé's favorite brands. This is a really good scent, although for me it is a bit too strong. The price is comparative to any other tom ford products, so it's definitely expensive, but a nice Christmas gift!
Mauricia K.
This fragrance is amazing!!! My boyfriend can get whatever when he wants when wearing this.. He gets his from Saks fifth.. Out off the 3 that he wears this one gets me every time.. Ladies this is a nice gift if you like your man to smell nice
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This fragrance is light, sophisticated, and delicious. It has lighter notes than the other fairly strong Tom Ford fragrances which I like. I know that this fragrance is something someone could wear into the office without offending anyone.
Amber K.
Smells really good. I will say that a little goes a very long way. Sprayed it on a card to test it and it was strong. Later that night I showed to a friend and the smell was still there. Worth the money
Jen L.
Tom Ford is an amazing brand that we love buying when we can. This cologne smells amazing on my husband and I love when he wears it. What girl doesn't love a guy that smells like Tom Ford?
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this scent not only on my fiancé but also myself bc it's light and fresh yet is a little spicy without being overpowering. Clean vetiver in it that just is wonderful and fresh.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a great fragrance it's actually can be unisex it's unique does not compare to anything that I own first time I purchase I probably buy it again A little goes a long way it is a very beautiful bottle and beautiful scent as well
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Tom Ford has always been one of my favorite brands. They have a great selection of men's cologne and they all smell amazing! You will want your man to wear it all the time!
Brina S.
Media, PA
I LOVE THIS SPRAY! its such a great and great smelling product and a little goes a long way so don't worry for the high price tag please people I bought this at macys and I love it! the bottle is simple and elegant I would highly recommend to others
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this expensive?
Madeline M.
What kinda smell is this? Musty?