BY TOM FORD #73 in Cologne

WITH ITS ELEGANT AND REFINED HEART OF NATURAL VETIVER SUPERBLY BLENDED WITH SUN-DRENCHED CITRUS, RICH SPICES AND PRIZED WOODS, TOM FORD GREY VETIVER CAPTURES THE ESSENCE OF DEBONAIR, CHARISMATIC AND PROVOCATIVE MASCULINITY.

Lee L.
Houston
Probably my favorite scent this summer. Unfortunately, I only have the little decant Scentbird scent me. Very classy looking bottle. A little pricey, but priced right for the quality put into this masterpiece! If I had the cash, I’d certainly buy a bottle!
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Something about this scent makes me nostalgic for something I've never experienced.  Like a hyper masculine, intellectual male presence in my childhood that i don't remember.  Regardless this is a true classic and a sophisticated scent for any man.  Not something for everyday use or for a teen, but a young professional through to an old man should love this and feel like a he's wearing a suit, even if he's naked.
Juan c.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This a great fragrance a classic fragrance. Very bright and towards the ends a little earthy with the vetiver. Great all year around fragrance Tom Ford is always good and last about7 to 8 hours on my skin which is great.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Tom Ford has a great selection of women's perfumes, but they have some great men's colognes as well, and Grey Vetiver is one of my fiancé's favorites! The fresh yet subtlety spicy scent is incredibly long lasting and smells clean and sophisticated, perfect for the man in your life. Although pricey, I'll definitely be purchasing the full size (I've been bringing home quite a few samples for my fiancé). Highly recommended!
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
I think this is one of the chicest and sexiest fragrances a man can wear! First of all, the packaging...it's Tom Ford...need I say more? It's not a heavy fragrance like his ones in the black boxes, but more fresh and green. I would even purchase this as a gift for Father's Day or my Guy's birthday. Can't go wrong with this one!
David S.
Bronx, NY
Tom Ford, you are a national treasure.

I have been trying to find a Tom Ford fragrance that I don't like, but I don't think it's possible.

Grey Vetiver smells amazing from the first moment, but the magic lies in the dry-down. Once it's settled into the skin, it becomes a whole other fragrance. Clean, stylish and masculine - this is perfect for a formal affair or even a first date you're trying to impress.
Maria F.
Bronx, Ny
I personally love this one because its a light scent that leaves you smelling clean and fresh. I feel like this one is really good for the summer time since it won't overwhelm the ladies. I love it and buy it for my fiance and even though its pricey I don't mind it at all
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Grey Vetiver is one of my fiancé's favorite scents, and with good reason! It's such a classy, sophisticated fragrance, and although it's a bit pricy, a little goes a long way so the 1.7oz bottle will last quite awhile. Perfect for fancy outings and special occasions. Highly recommended!
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Tom Ford has always been one of my fiancé's favorite brands. This is a really good scent, although for me it is a bit too strong. The price is comparative to any other tom ford products, so it's definitely expensive, but a nice Christmas gift!
Mauricia K.
This fragrance is amazing!!! My boyfriend can get whatever when he wants when wearing this.. He gets his from Saks fifth.. Out off the 3 that he wears this one gets me every time.. Ladies this is a nice gift if you like your man to smell nice
Justice S.
Brownsville, TX
Would this make a good gift or is it not worth the money?
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
What does it smell like?
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Is this expensive?
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this good? Or waste of money?
Justice S.
Brownsville, TX
Would this make a good gift or is it not worth the money?

back