Tom Ford Fragrance Tom Ford Oud Wood All Over Body Spray uploaded by Carolina K.

BY TOM FORD

TOM FORDOud Wood All Over Body Spray, 5 oz. DetailsRare. Exotic. Distinctive. One of the most rare, precious, and expensive ingredients in a perfumer's arsenal, oud wood is often burned in incense- filled temples. Exotic rose wood and cardamom give way to a smoky blend of rare oud wood, sandalwood and vetiver. Tonka bean and amber add warmth and sensuality. Infused with the rare and distinct scent of Oud Wood, this portable All Over Body Spray scents the skin leaving it feeling refreshed and invigorated. Usage: Spray all over the body, avoiding face and eyes. 5 fl. oz. / 147. 8 mLDesigner About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service. see more...

I S.
N Plainfield, NJ
I love this body spray. Very long lasting, and oud wood is my favorite! I believe it is for men? But who cares it smells good so I will use it
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
My husband uses this spray during the weekend when we go out for brunch . It's perfect for during the day and it's not too strong frangance.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Love this product highly recommend it I posted my self wearing it on social media and it wasn't pricey
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Ok, so I finally got this all over body spray and I absolutely love it. The smell actually stays for a while. It has a very refreshing scent. Expensive but not as bad as the perfume itself. I got mine at Sephora.
Carolina K.