BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTom Ford
For Men Skin Revitalizing Concentrate 30ml/1oz

Tom Ford For Men Skin Revitalizing Concentrate 30ml/1oz

by Tom Ford

TOM FORDSkin Revitalizing ConcentrateDetailsWhen your skin is depleted or dry, adding a multifunctional treatment oil into your regimen before moisturizing is one of the simplest ways to energize and regenerate it. This concentrate contains the highest concentration of the Tom Ford Skin Calming and Infusing Complexes, plus essential oils and other enriching natural ingredients. It deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin and it conditions it before shaving and soothes it afterwards. Your skin has fewer fine lines and greater resilience against damage. The TOM FORD SKIN CALMING COMPLEX helps to minimize skin irritation and redness and create a barrier to defend skin against the visible effects of pollution and toxic stressors. The TOM FORD INFUSING COMPLEX helps to infuse skin with specially selected nutrients that help skin stimulate its natural repair mechanisms. It fundamentally rejuvenates the look of the complexion, so your face looks and feels fresher and less tired, while protecting it with antioxidants. 30mL/1. 01 fl. oz. Designer About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service.

I can use this product during the day ?
Start your review of Tom Ford For Men Skin Revitalizing Concentrate 30ml/1oz!
Rhoda A.
Columbus
Tom Ford For Men Skin Revitalizing Concentrate 30ml/1oz uploaded by Rhoda A.
I love this concentrat . It is great for eyebags and more. Even though it’s for her man I love the way that it works. I also use this it’s a prime my eyes For Eye make up. [product:tom-ford-for-men-skin-revitalizing-concentrate-30ml/1oz] [product:tom-ford-for-men-skin-revitalizing-concentrate-30ml/1oz] [product:tom-ford-for-men-skin-revitalizing-concentrate-30ml/1oz]
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
A mi esposo le encantó este producto para revitalizar su piel. Y le funcionó de maravilla.
John C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Wow! This stuff really works! I noticed a difference the first time I used this product!
Blade S.
s crutcher ave
Leaves skin so smooth! Skin feels clean and soft. A little pricey but I'd say it is so worth it. Any thing tom ford is amazing and I actually haven't found a product from them that I don't like. So if you use other products like this. I'd say give it a try!
Angelina A.
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Alfa C.
I always use the revitalizing cream right after a cold shower in the morning - its the great secret to maintain a firm look and feel like youre stopping the aging process at least that extra bit. This tom ford cream is fantastic, it feels fresh and hydrating and glows up your entire face upon every use. Highly recommended!!!
Jose Raul G.
Corp Christi, TX
Tom Ford is so much good with my skin, just recently started using those products after getting more concerned about my skin care in the last few months, price is worth quality and i am enjoying their men products so far! Would recommend to my friends.
Brent T.
Tampa, FL
Goes on smooth not greasy. I feel like it lasts most of the day without having to reapply. Fragrance is nice as well. Little expensive but feel it’s worth it.
Thomas S.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay, save your money unless you’re Tom Ford and you are obligated to use the product.
Jasmin E.
San Antonio , TX
Love love love this product! Really makes my husband skin so smooth he really enjoys this ! 😊
Ask a question to the Influenster community...