Tom Ford for Men Hydrating Lip Balm

by Tom Ford

bWHAT IT IS/bbrAn ultra-emollient lip balm that contains a unique blend of natural oils to help condition with soothing hydration.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrOne of the simplest things a man can do to improve his looks is to combat dry lips and improve their smoothness and texture.brbrTom Ford for Men is based on my own personal grooming regimen. Its born from my deep conviction that fine grooming doesnt have to be complicated to be effective. It should be simple straightforward and intuitive.br--Tom FordbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrUse on bare lips for a polished sophisticated look.ulli0.34 oz./liliWeb ID 1367351/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford for Men Hydrating Lip Balm!
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
High quality and does the greatest protection on my lips. Great customer service at the mall
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: tom ford for men hydrating lip balm 10ml/0.34oz
Tom ford is a good brand, this lip balm kipp my lips so hydrating and looks very healthy. I love it and I recoment this product!❤️Tom Ford for Men Hydrating Lip Balm
member-ffcf2
Worth the hype! I love everything Tom Ford! This is very moisturizing and leaves lips smooth and refreshed!
JG W.
Parker, CO
I cannot say enough about this except for the fact that I always need it with me! This is love in a little bottle.
brenda V.
Woodside, NY
I actually loved it, I got this for my boyfriend and he really liked it, normally is hard for men to have their pen lip balm but it works perfect, great for them and the smell is so good and the material.
Melody H.
Princeton, WV
Review for: Tom Ford for Men Hydrating Lip Balm
I got this for my husband and he can't believe how much is helped his dry lips. I think it's worth the price definitely. He says it has done wonders for him. Very gentle on the skin. Would recommend!
Jordan T.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Tom Ford For Men Hydrating Lip Balm 10ml/0.34oz
I would say you’re definitely paying for the name brand of Tom Ford. Love Tom Ford‘s fragrances because they are unique and don’t smell like anything else out there. However with this it just feels like another off the shelf product with and unique aspects that make it Tom Ford. For that I feel that I’m paying the up charge for having the TF name on it.
samantha C.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Tom Ford for Men Hydrating Lip Balm
This lip balm is for men but I used it and absolutely loved it. I have a hard time finding a lip balm that actually works and I’m happy to say this one did. Great consistently and was not super rough.
Ashwin S.
Edison
Review for: Tom Ford For Men Hydrating Lip Balm 10ml/0.34oz
Wallace Lebam is a tiny bit expensive it is amazing. You just need to pay a little bit for the name. In the packaging I wish was a tiny bit better. But it is for men so somewhere discreet kind of luck. But it definitely did help my lips.
Zach T.
Cleves, OH
Review for: Tom Ford for Men Hydrating Lip Balm
I love this lip balm and i need more because i ran out! It is super hydrating and perfect for anywhere! You can’t go wrong with Tom Ford!

Looking for your answer?