Hair CareHair ProductsBeard Oils, Balms & WashesTom Ford
for Men Conditioning Beard Oil Tobacco Vanille

Tom Ford for Men Conditioning Beard Oil Tobacco Vanille

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA beard oil that conditions softens and nourishes the beard with a lightweight blend of almond jojoba and grapeseed oils as well as Vitamin E.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThe key to a well-kept beard is daily grooming and conditioning. Available in three iconic Tom Ford Private Blend scents--Oud Wood Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Vanille.brbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrFollow by combing with Tom Ford Beard Comb to smooth hair and help disperse oil evenly.ulli1 oz./liliWeb ID 1367359/li/ul

Is this worth the price?
Tom Ford for Men Conditioning Beard Oil Tobacco Vanille Is this product worth the value? I get tired of spending tons of money to not be satisfied by beard products. I really enjoy Tom Ford scents but not sure about the beard conditioner.
Is this a good product for dry skin?
Start your review of Tom Ford for Men Conditioning Beard Oil Tobacco Vanille!
Dj K.
Old Bridge, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Best thing ever for the bread. It keeps it feeling thick and healthy. I love it. This is my go to oil bread treatment. It will make you feel go and look fresh all the time. 100% satisfied with this product. Its a must have
Lo C.
Auburn, WA
Great smell and great to use. Keeps beard nice and fresh looking. Definitely a go to whenever I go out.
Emmie G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Tom Ford for Men Conditioning Beard Oil Tobacco Vanille uploaded by Emmie G.
This conditioning beard oil is great! It’s $50 for a 1 Oz bottle. It’s definitely on the pricey side, but the container is easy to use and the product provides great results. If you’re looking for a luxury beard oil, this is for you!
Jagoba H.
Houston
Greatest ever. Best presentation with a great preformance, make your beard shine and smooth. Love it. Everyday used. Incredible product overall. Little bit pricey. Signature scent for me. Should buy it again. Great great packaging and niche.
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
I think this is a very good product. It has a very good feeling when you put it on it’s not too expensive it’s affordable I would recommend it
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
My man uses this and he loves it....once he gets his beard the way he likes he uses this to give him the added moisture he needs to keep his skin hydrated.  The smell is nice and light and if you have a beard or mustache you for sure need this.
Chris S.
Sagamore, PA
First of all, I just want to say the smell is out of this world. The pump on the product has never failed me. I purchased this product at Sephora and it was a little pricey but a little goes such a long way. Will forever be a consumer of this amazing oil!
D I.
Atlanta, GA
I really like this beard oil. It is really moisturizing and definitely worth the money. Would highly recommend to anyone with a beard.
Nick B.
Pawtucket, RI
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
This beard oil was good, my beard felt great and had a nice consistent feel all day. The fragrances they offer also seem to last a good while. Would definitely recommend.
Naveen M.
austin
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: ULTA
Its the best conditioner for your beard. My beard has got softer since I use it. A bit pricey but deserves the t#ry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wade A.