Tom Ford Fabulous Lip Color

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Fabulous Lip Color at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Start your review of Tom Ford Fabulous Lip Color!
Alissa M.
Austin, TX
Tom Ford Fabulous Lip Color uploaded by Alissa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lip color by Tom Ford. It is very long lasting with a wonderful non-fragrance scent. The formula glides on your lips with a smooth and silky feel. My lips stay hydrated and the color is very pigmented. The packaging is subtle and stunning.
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
This shade is such a beautiful red! It’s the absolute perfect red! It applies beautifully and the packaging screams bad ass!
Tamari K.
New Castle, DE
This is THE most gorgeous matte lip color perfect for women with medium to dark skin tones. It's the perfect shade of brick-red that transitions well from day to evening looks. Not too brown, not too red, just super sexy. Glides on and stays put. The packaging is the same as the regular Tom Ford lipsticks – a gorgeous black and gold with ‘TF’ etched on the one end of the case. The cap closes at a satisfying click. And these are regular twist up lipsticks.They have the signature ‘Tom Ford’ vanilla fragrance which I Absolutely love! The finish of the lipsticks is velvetty matte. They almost look cushiony on the lips. The texture is super smooth and not drying at all.These don’t accentuate the fine lines of the lips but I’d still suggest that you use them after exfoliating your lips and prime lips before applying as makes the overall look better.These transfer very little.They don’t bleed or smudge. The staying power is incredible around 5+ hours and now I totally want to try the other shades!
Nina G.
Fort Mohave, AZ
It smells so good, this one was given to me as a gift. It's smooth and the packaging is just... cheff's kiss. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's not that pigmented, I mean it's bold but I cannot say it's long-lasting.
Dajeniel R.
Bradenton, FL
Tom Ford Fabulous Lip Color uploaded by Dajeniel R.
I receive this product as a birthday gift from Sephora it is extremely pigmented. It has a nice even coverage of red all around. It does smear a bit if you wipe it accidentally. But it blends nice
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
I love Tom Ford products and spend a lot of money on them all. The lipsticks are excellent, but pricey. They have lasting color and no bad flavor. Sexy bottles.
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,000 reviews
TOM FORD TOM FORD TOM FORD EVERYTHING. I LOVE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE. THe packaging. the quality. everything. I know it’s expensive but my god it’s so worth it. Tom Ford
tamara A.
Mansfield, TX
Amazing color, makes your lips look amazing. Gives that great pop of color as a finishing touch! Definitely gonna keep buying
Dana F.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this lipstick ... This product is worth every penny. The packaging is so beautiful, looks and feels luxurious. The actual lipstick feels so good on the lips it's a great ...
Kiran A.
Lewis Center, OH
I like it this product all time my favorite this product this product is very very good product I like it this product all time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alessia G.
ReggioCalabria
il y a 6 mois
Sarah T. il y a 5 mois
I don’t have the M.A.C one but I can say the TF one is beautiful! Definitely a top red I own if not the number one.