Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How does this smell? Packaging looks AMAZING!!?
...what are the fragrance notes? and what does it smell like to you?
I’m thinking about buying a new Tom Ford perfume. Does this sound like a good one to own, does it stay for too long. Heavy? Classy?
Start your review of Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Rocio V.
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Rocio V.
I was really excited when I got this voxbox. I really like the smell of this fragrance. this fragrance is perfect of autumn. I would definitely but this fragrance again. Thank you influenster for this voxbox.
Susana A.
Sarasota, FL
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Susana A.
This perfume has an excellent smell and lasts a long time. My boyfriend loves it! It's a perfume that suits both women and men. It is an elegant and sexy perfume. The name says it all. I think it's a little expensive and I wouldn't buy it for that reason but I loved it and the packaging is perfect!
Maria Gabriela R.
Covington, WA
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Maria Gabriela R.
Definitely this one is my new favorite parfum! It smells amazingly fancy and sexy! I would totally recommend it for night time
Kara C.
Denver, CO
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kara C.
This scent at first is incredible, but as I wore it throughout the day the more it began to smell like baby powder. I just wish that scent wasn’t there because without that hint of powder I’d love it!
Sama J.
Weldon Spring, MO
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sama J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
One of the best perfumes I’ve ever owned! Classy and stays on for ages. I love it. I will always buy.
Jessica P.
Canton, MI
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jessica P.
Seeing that I was getting this perfume, I couldn’t have been more excited! I’ve never had Tom Ford perfume but with it being a recognizable brand with positive reviews I couldn’t wait to try it. While the notes were really pleasant and mellow, my husband actually ended up liking it for him and I have to agree with him. As a unisex scent I didn’t love it as much for me and found it to be a bit too musty. The versatility of the perfume though, is something that I think gives it an edge in niche categories.
Mikilani W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mikilani W.
Both my husband and I LOVE this fragrance! It’s soft and not overwhelming like a lot of other colognes and perfumes but it’s also still “sniffable”. Definitely unisex and it smelled different on both of us but still nice! The bottle is really nice but my husband did mention that the label just looked like a sticker slapped on it so it made it look a little cheaper. The price tag is a little steep for the size.
Melyssa H.
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Melyssa H.
I really wanted to like this perfume. It smells really good, it has a warm musty sage scent that also has a hint of vanilla, this really leans more on the masculine side. But this perfume DOES NOT last whatsoever. I tried spraying my neck, wrists, clothes, all the pressure points and you could not smell it on me at all! I had my boyfriend smell me literally 10 minutes after spraying it on and he couldn't smell anything. For a perfume this price, I expect it to last at least a couple hours, but this didn't even last minutes on me. I wanted to like it but unfortunately this did not work for me.
Jada P.
Blue Springs, MO
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jada P.
This is a great scent for a night out. It has a very clean base and a spicy undertone to it that gets stronger over time. I would recommend it. This can be both masculine and feminine. It’s a little too spicy for my taste but still great!
Marilyne K.
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum uploaded by Marilyne K.
I'm a fan of a lot of Tom Ford fragrances and of course I also noticed the hype, but the descriptions I found sounded interesting, but not like something I'd like to wear. Well, it was the time. I was in Milan at the airport and let myself drift through the duty free. As always, I also made a short detour to the Tom Ford counter and actually there was little that I didn't know yet. But suddenly there was a chic, eye-catching and yet restrained matt black bottle with a censored label in the corner, almost a bit hidden. So I had a sample sprayed directly - you can try it out. From what I smelled, I was briefly confused and yet it always drew me back to itself. After a few days I ordered the bottling and meanwhile the $320 bottle is mine. So what does that smell, smell like to me? I take it as a combination of Oud Wood, Bois d'Argent and Tuscan Leather. It is clearly woody but still has a certain freshness, is surrounded by an elegant powderiness and has a great leather base. The individual scent components are not perceived individually, they fit together more to form an extraordinary overall picture. For me, the fragrance smells of rock'n'roll, decadence and ecstasy on the one hand - and pure elegance and smoothness on the other. The fragrance stands out in comparison to what you usually know from (mainstream) perfumes and yet it somehow comes across as very tolerable. Quite different from a strongly polarizing Tuscan Leather, for example. For me F Fabulous is a fragrance for special occasions. I would never wear it in everyday life, but for a great evening when you feel especially fabulous and decadent, it's just the thing. The performance is beyond all doubt and can compete with the Power Houses of Tom Ford. The Sillage is opulent, but due to the fact that the fragrance nevertheless has this certain elegance, freshness and transparency also not overly penetrating. The shelf life loosely creates a celebrated night plus after hour until the next noon. Certainly not a fragrance for everyone, but if you wear it with the right attitude, a very extraordinary and special fragrance that perfectly manages the balancing act between decadent ecstasy and elegance. I like!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stacey E.
W Sacramento, CA
il y a 8 jours
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum ? Is this perfume sexy? I like vanilla and chocolate scents do you think that I will like?
cristina O. il y a 7 jours
very sexy.
Stacey E.
W Sacramento, CA
il y a 13 jours
Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum ? Has anyone tried this perfume. Would you recommend it for the price?
Briana L. il y a 11 jours
I got this for free from Influenster and I agree with everyone above. It’s not my favorite scent. A little to baby powder musk for me. For people who like musky smells, they love this. I’m more of a floral girl
Jeremy W.
Blue Ridge, GA
il y a 17 jours
Dillon S. il y a 14 jours
You know what, I heard it does last a LIFE TIME. But there’s the catch! It smells like baby powder! And some say it smells like the devils lettuce!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back in my day we had cheap but amazing smelling perfume that smelt amazing and got the girls raving! I say this isn’t worth it. It’s up to you to decide! Take care honey! God Bless! ❤️
Alexandria A.
il y a 23 jours
Who else LOVED their Tom Ford Fabulous Eau De Parfum? 😍 smells more manly than feminine but definitely smells amazing!
Kate T. il y a 20 jours
I was underwhelmed, honestly. For the price it just isn’t F*cking Fabulous to me. My husband will use it in the fall/winter. This Voxbox was absolutely awesome though!!