Tom Ford Eye Shadow Blend Brush

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Eye Shadow Blend Brush at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford Eye Shadow Blend Brush!
Mahek A.
South Amboy, NJ
Tom Ford Eye Shadow Blend Brush uploaded by Mahek A.
This blends my eyeshadow very well. I always had a problem with making my eyeshadow perfect and this brush helped me achieve that.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
The BEST blending brush around! Super soft brush which always blends perfectly and with ease
AnaJane I.
Johns Creek, GA
I love designer products, so this is a great tool for eyeshadow blending, blends in well. I love how luxury it feels and looks!
Mikaela O.
Tom Ford Eye Shadow Blend Brush uploaded by Mikaela O.
I got like four of Tom Ford makeup brushes that were given to me as birthday gift! I gotta say they are all very good but the eyeshadow blending one is like an obsession... what I love about it is that it just doesn’t pack the color ... it helps you build it up evenly ! I have noticed the difference with other eyeshadow blending brushes . It just blends the eyeshadow so beautifully. All my makeups are done with this blending brush. (It’s been 4 years and still going strong ) So yes this is on the pricy side but... It so durable!
Joanna P.
I own the natural goat hair version, not the new synthetic version. Had I known that they would no longer be producing the goat hair brushes, I would have bought triples, it’s just that good. Blends my eyeshadows perfectly, and fits in the crease of my eyes. East to use and control. The brush looks absolutely gorgeous as well. No issues with shedding. The hair is some of the softest.
Carol M.
Manchester, NH
So soft and easy to use, it blends like a dream and is also very beautiful to keep on my vanity.
Veronica S.
Windsor, CO
Love this brush so much. I have both the natural hair and synthetic version and ended up returning the synthetic. I mainly use this brush to contour my nose. So I needed a brush that carried the right amount of product and the synthetic was not blending as well as the natural version. I took one star off since it is pretty pricey ($56).
Jennifer D.
Rockaway, NJ
Okay so I have the natural hair version of this brush that has been discontinued for synthetic ones. It’s been my favorite brush In my collection forever. I’m sad that I can’t get the original anymore. I kick myself for not buying another.
brooklyn B.
Oklahoma City, OK
i really like this it’s amazing and super good bye bye bye byeee byeee byeee it’s so good and amazing and good and apply and good and cool and light weight and colorful and nice and starts long i reccomend
Diana P.
Moore, SC
Love this product. Durable and lightweight. Easy to use and brushes hold up very well. Great value product for every day use. No improvements needed.

Looking for your answer?