Tom Ford Eye Quad

by Tom Ford

#22 in Eyeshadow

The centerpiece of the tom ford color collection. Each eye color quad is designed with four opulent complementing shades that achieve multiple looks, from a bold, smokey eye, to a sexy splash of color and everything between. Formulated with advanced color processes, the four luxurious finishes - sheer sparkle, satin, shimmer and matte - offer a spectrum of intensity and effects and deliver incredible shade fidelity and outstanding adhesion.

What is your favorite Tom Ford eyeshadow quad and why?
Is there lots of fallout with this eyeshadow?
ok has anybody tried this??? its too pricey
Start your review of Tom Ford Eye Quad!
Product Highlights
...silvered topaz, lavender lust. The quality is just incredible. It's buttery, no fall out, doesn't crease and lasts all day without primer or sprays. I literally have worn it without primer or setting spray and it still looks amazing 8-10 hours later. It is expensive but you get a lot out of the pans. I feel like their size is much bigger that the average palette. The colors blend like a dream together! in 4 reviews
...somewhat of a sheen to them, but it is a very sophisticated look and no glitter. They are so silky soft and the colors are classic everyday colors or you can vamp them up for nighttime!in 4 reviews
...eyeshadow quad in Lavender Lust. These shadows are so pigmented, so soft, so creamy and easy to apply. They apply easily and blend like a dream. The TFB Eye Shadow Quads are $80 a piece. If you can afford them, go out and get these! They come in an array of colors too!! in 3 reviews
7 days agoEstacada, OR
Review for: Honeymoon
The Tom Ford Honeymoon palette is, without a doubt, absolutely gorgeous and great quality. The palette is all shimmers, which isn't at all a problem for me because I have a plethora of mattes I can use with them if I wanted, but I've mostly just been wearing the shimmers alone. They work both wet and dry depending on how dramatic you want your eyeshadow to be, I've even done a layer of the shadow wet and went over it with the same color dry and it looks absolutely beautiful. The pans are all a pretty good size, my only issue is that even with how fantastic the quality is, it is definitely pretty pricey for four eyeshadows. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
3 days agoWest Covina, CA
Tom Ford Eye Quad uploaded by Sarina A.
Review for: Honeymoon
This is a great eyeshadow palette. The packaging is so classy and so upscale. Comes with a nice pouch too! The colors all go together and they blend really well. So seamless! It has a tiny bit of shine to it but it's not at all glittery. It like glows on your eyelids. I love the colors and how they all work well together. You don't need to pack it on to get a good color payoff. I just used a little and a lot of color popped out on my lids. The eyeshadow itself last a long time on the eyelids as well. Almost all day and does not crease. It's a great product. It comes with 2 applicators that help you use it dry and wet. Disclosure: I received this product as complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes.Tom Ford Eye Quad
7 days agoHollister , CA
Tom Ford Eye Quad uploaded by Jessica L.
Tom Ford Eye Quad uploaded by Jessica L.
Review for: Honeymoon
Just playing with the Tom Ford quad again seeing what I can do. The shadows are very buttery and I love the way they feel, easy application but I don’t use the little brushes but they come with even though they are cute too 💋
10 days agoPittsburgh , PA
Tom Ford Eye Quad uploaded by Pam S.
Review for: Honeymoon
Tom Ford Eye QuadThis Tom Ford Eye quad is fantastic! The colors are perfect for day or night and the application was effortless! Goes on super smooth and the sparkle is fabulous! I love the multiple brush choices available for application as well! The size of the compact is great and fits perfectly on my bag. I would recommend this product to anyone! I received this product from Influenster complimentary to test and try and give my honest review.
13 days ago
This quad has all my favorite colors to create everything from full glam to light everyday wear. The formula has little to no fallout on application, and the pigment is insane. I love shimmers that blend effortlessly with brush and fingers. Smooth and not patchy. The size is perfect and not hard to store or carry compared to larger palettes. Makes it easier to have in my bag if I want to touch up after work. I received this Tom Ford Eye Quad in Honeymoon from @influenster complimentary to sample and review. It's a definite keeper, and I will purchase.
2 months ago
Review for: Nude Dip
I really like this palette but I’m happy I got it at 20% off through Sephora and don’t think it’s worth the full price. The colors have a pretty sheen but it takes some building up to get full opacity. The wet dry formula is cool and the shadows appear slightly more sparkly when used damp. It can be an easy swipe on and go look, but it is very subtle on the eyes.
17 days agoMonticello, KY
Review for: Cocoa Mirage, Nude Dip
I really loved both Nude Dip & Cocoa Mirage, so I bought them both. The formula of these eyeshadows is really great, and they are super pigmented. The price does seem steep for 4 little eyeshadows, but you barely have to dip your brush in. There is little to no fall out (or at least in my experience with it), and the packaging is gorgeous.
a month agoFrisco
Review for: Cocoa Mirage, Nude Dip, Other
I have 4 of these quads: Nude Dip, Cocoa Mirage, Suspicion and Body Heat. All are beautiful and blend so well. I love his shimmer shades, so Cocoa Mirage is probably my least favorite, but there is a tan shade in it that works well as a transition shade. These are so good for mature eyes- they are soft and pigmented.
a month ago
Review for: Nude Dip
Very good quality, but honestly not a big fan of this especially considering the price.....The colors are what I am looking for however it just not looking good on my eyes. All 4 shades are shimmers would make your eyelids look puffy! Even not as flattering as many cheaper eyeshadows.
2 months agoNew York, NY
Review for: Orchid Haze
I love this quad! The packaging is absolutely stunning and it's easy to take on the go. The color payoff is really nice and I love how expensive it feels. I would absolutely buy other quads to add to my collection! I would recommend to anyone looking for a new, easy shadow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Tom Ford Eye Quad are these worth the crazy price tag??
Krystin D. 9 months ago
100% worth the price tag, but also worth putting on a wishlist :)
a year ago
Tom Ford Eye Quad are these worth this money?..
daphne Y. 8 months ago
Definitely. I swear by it!!
Kristel M. a year ago
We got similar tastes cause I love Tom Ford Beauty too😊😊 Follow for follow, my love🌻 here and on instagram: @kristelmarie84 and twitter: @KristelMarie84 💜💜💜💜
a year ago
Tom Ford Eye Quad vs Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in dolce vita. Which do you prefer?
daphne Y. 8 months ago
hiya! I would still go for the tom ford quad. I have a charlotte luxury palette in "the rebel" as well. I feel the tom ford shadows are more intense and are easier to blend than the charlotte one. Hope this helps!