BY TOM FORD

The centerpiece of the tom ford color collection. Each eye color quad is designed with four opulent complementing shades that achieve multiple looks, from a bold, smokey eye, to a sexy splash of color and everything between. Formulated with advanced color processes, the four luxurious finishes - sheer sparkle, satin, shimmer and matte - offer a spectrum of intensity and effects and deliver incredible shade fidelity and outstanding adhesion.

• Worth the splurge??1 Answers
  • I was wondering if the price is worth the splurge, is the...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite luxury eyeshadow palette? Tom Ford...1 Answers
Tom Ford Eye Quad
  • "Will Work for Tom Ford - that's the sing I'm holding currently because once you buy one quad you want them all!! I have cocoa mirage, silvered topaz, lavender lust. The quality is just incredible. It's buttery, no fall out, doesn't crease and lasts all day without primer or sprays. I literally have worn it without primer or setting spray and it still looks amazing 8-10 hours later. It is expensive but you get a lot out of the pans. I feel like their size is much bigger that the average palette. The colors blend like a dream together! " in 4 reviews
  • "I have Nude Dip and the formulation is incredible. All 4 shades have somewhat of a sheen to them, but it is a very sophisticated look and no glitter. They are so silky soft and the colors are classic everyday colors or you can vamp them up for nighttime!" in 4 reviews
  • "Tom Ford never disappoints me. I am so in love with this eyeshadow quad in Lavender Lust. These shadows are so pigmented, so soft, so creamy and easy to apply. They apply easily and blend like a dream. The TFB Eye Shadow Quads are $80 a piece. If you can afford them, go out and get these! They come in an array of colors too!! " in 3 reviews
Lauren R.
Germantown, MD
I have this quad in the shade “Iris Bronze” which I believe was a limited edition quad for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I’m told it looks closest to the “Cocoa Mirage” quad which is a staple of the line. OMG i love these shadows. They wear so well and they just look so elegant. It’s crazy to me because the colors aren’t that exciting to me, rather subtle and typically shades like that don’t show up much against my brown skin. But these, every time i wear it I’m amazed. When i glance in the mirror I’m floored. It just looks so classy. I love the quad idea as well, because when I’m in a rush i can grab that quad and i know i have a solid eye look. When i have more time, I’d rather hunt through my palettes and create something, but if i don’t, this quad and few of my CT quads (like this one: Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes Filter) are my go to!!
Desiree F.
Augusta
I bought this because I heard Tom Ford shimmers are gorgeous. That's absolutely correct. Tom Ford makes the best shimmers I have tried so far. They are complex and classy and the most "grown up" shimmers I use. It's really hard to describe... you'd have to see them in person. The quad is perfect. I gave the Tom Ford Eye Quad and it's both perfect for an understated or natural daytime look or if heavy on the deep brown could be great for a night out. The packaging is luxe. It's heavy and looks beautiful on the vanity or when taken out of a bag during travel.
Angela 🌹.
Lexington, SC
I have several Tom Ford eyeshadow quads and love them. They are quite pricey though and aren't for the cost conscience. I pick up one maybe once a year - a gift to myself or what not. They have good color payoff and a creamy formula. They last forever and I have yet to hit the pan on any of them. Pro tip: you can usually find them at a good CCO (an Estee Lauder company outlet) for probably around 30% off.
Annie S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Orchid Haze more...
I got sucked into this product by beauty influencers on YouTube. I tried making this product work because it’s gorgeous but I couldn’t! For the price you expect out of this world pigmentation and the glitters to sparkle so bright the nasa space shuttle can see it.

I tried the glitter with my finger (my personal favorite method) and it stuck more to my finger than on my eyelid! I tried with the applicator that came with the quad and got the same thing. I just don’t get how you can spend close to 100$ for four eyeshadows and have such poor quality. You are honestly paying for the brand name, and the velvet pouch it comes in. Such a major disappointment! Only reason I gave it two stars is because the shadows are stunning colors and would be a great palette if you can make it work.
Flora L.
My favorite eye shadow(s), as I owned several one (disco dust, golden mink. Cocoa mirage, nude dip...).   Before Tom Ford I bought a lot of eye shadows, from the drug store ones to lorac, Dior, urban decay, nars... Buying TF basically stopped my buying other eye shadow.  What I like about it is the very smooth soft powder, great staying power (the only thing on my face that will last 24 hours without moving) and the beautiful easily blend color and the sparkles.  To be fair, I am at an age that I do not use too much eye shadow and I do not like the cut crease technique.  I just want something make my eyes naturally beautiful, and that is Tom Ford. And for price, if you calculate by gram, it is actually very economical.
Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
There are two formulas of these eye quads. The creamier one that is shown in this photo I think is better and is easy to use both wet and dry. The more powdery formula is still very nice, these shadows blend effortlessly. However, I don’t know that I’d be able to say that the price of $80 for 4 shadows is justified in any way. I prefer my colourpop shadows:)
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Honeymoon more...
Thus quad is so versatile and just gorgeous. The colors are true, swipe in like velvet and really stay on all day and night. I purchased this quad for my wedding day and consequently honeymoon. I really was skeptical due to being unable to try before purchase, but it was as gorgeous on as the photos. Highly recommend.
Eileen C.
Hayward, CA
LOVE Tom Ford eyeshadows. I use the Disco Dust quad on a daily basis. Most days I’ll use the dark brown and smudge it across my lash line as a subtle eyeliner then take the neutral brown to blend it in. It is a simple and quick look. On days I want to glam up, I’ll use the reddish color on my lid and blend it out with the neutral brown and use the dark brown as a smudged out top and bottom liner. The light shimmery shade is great for the inner corner or lid if you want some glitter. I have completely abandoned all other eyeshadow sets because this works for both night and day.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This Golden Mink shadow quad is gorgeous! It has 2 sparkling shades and 2 base layers. The colors are vivid and beautiful in brown, gold, and copper hues. They go on velvety smooth and have great lasting power. The case that it comes in is solid and luxe. The biggest drawback I see is the expensive price. Similar products are available that are less pricey. I love Tom Ford makeup!Tom Ford Eye Quad
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Amazing quality & luxurious packaging. I love to create a Smokey brown eye with this palette & it's easy to travel with. The shadows are pigmented, bendable, and apply so easily. They're soft, creamy, & look stunning on the lid.
Zuri A.
Are these any good? Because they are pricy and you get only 4 shades
Adrienne H.
Henderson, NV
How long does this eyeshadow wear? I have oily eye lids and find that despite eyeshadow primer, some shadows fade or crease in an matter of an hour or two.
They are worth every penny! If I had to pick just one palette in my collection it would be this one. First the quality is superb. So easy to work with. The colors are all what you need from day to night. Plus you get a lot of products. It will last you awhile.
Elle J.
Are these worth the steep price? There are so many options. Why do I need this?
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
Hi! I'm really interested in this quad. However being the makeup junkie that I am, I do own a lot of palettes. Do any of you feel that these shadows are similar in pigmentation and wearability as the urban decay naked 2 palette? I see some similar colors in it. Let me know and thx in advanced. I'm an Mua and you can find reviews and makeup looks on Instagram on @makeupntipsbym 😘😘😘

Amazon