TOM FORD Eye Gloss

by Tom Ford

A liquid eyeshadow that lacquers eyelids with a sleek, wet look. This gleaming, high-shine second skin lacquers eyelids with a sleek, wet look that's designed to highlight every skin tone. Clear and non-sticky, the long-lasting formula wears comfortably for a perfect sheen.

TOM FORD Eye Gloss Does this product work best with or without an eye primer? I’d like to correct the pigmentation on my eyelids before I apply it.
Is it sticky or does it set down as I have very oily eyelids?
Can you mix this with pigment shadows and then apply it? Or does this dry down ?
Start your review of TOM FORD Eye Gloss!
Tracey B.
Repton, AL
Would love to try more of his products. This eye gloss I really like . The eye gloss is not sticky
Yvonne P.
Sykesville, MD
I mean it does give your eye lids that glossy/wet look. But there's really no point of it unless you're doing a photoshoot. One good thing is it isn't sticky. And you cant really feel it once it's on your lids
Will J.
This is a product that will dominate your life when it comes to eyes. This she gloss is out of this world!
layla N.
I love how comfortable this eye gloss makes me feel so good makes me feel so confident and it’s so easy to put on please buy you will never regret it
Jazmin F.
I love how I can use this product for both my eyelids and above my cheekbones for some glow. I use this as a substitute for highlight at times whenever I want a more dewy finish.
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
This is so creamy but non sticky! It feels great ! I would totally recommend this gloss ! Its not messy at all!!!
Ania A.
Denver, CO
TOM FORD Eye Gloss uploaded by Ania A.
TOM FORD Eye Gloss uploaded by Ania A.
I’m indecisive about this product. I will not recommend to use with eyeshadows. I tried to use it with my eyeliner and it did look nice. Make sure to put on your eyeliner first before you apply the gloss. It’s also beautiful on its own. I usually wear it on its own with mascara. Is it a must for your collection, no. It does leave a beautiful finish but I wouldn’t buy it again. It will stay on all day, it’s a great product if you’re trying to be trendy. But not a must, I wouldn’t buy it again. In the image I added some shadow, it does look gorgeous but it’s difficult to blend. I also swatched the rest in the left side.
Angela R.
Las Vegas, NV
This eye gloss is amazing I love it so much it looks stunning I bought as gifts for my sisters I love it so much must try
Alyshia T.
Joelton
I have never use I glossed the floor but this was a hit for me. Compared to the alternative is it does stand out but the gloss is just too shiny for me I love them at look so if you're looking for something that this is not the way to go.
Esme E.
Matawan, NJ
This eyeglass worked really well to create a modern editorial luck with minimal creasing it doubles very nicely also as a thick vinyl lip gloss
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LaGail F.
Hattiesburg, MS
il y a un an
Esme E. il y a un an
Honestly without an eye primer works best for eye gloss