MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowTom Ford
Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette

Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Eye Color Quad at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

MAKEUP, MAKEUP. MAKEUP? Who doesn't love makeup? If you love makeup, you are only one click away from getting all of the beauty products you want, as well as kitchenware, household, babycare, electronics, formal wear, and other items. FOR FREE All of these products are available through the Facebook group "Exclusivester." Join now and get all of the products of your choice for free. Reply to this post once you have joined the group Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette [product:bolden-butter-mint-shea-oil-100%-pure-with-vitamin-e-shea-butter-oil-8-oz] [product:kiehl’s-creme-de-corps] Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Eau de Parfum Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes - Crisp Lemon - 75ct Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil [product:tatcha-gold-camellia-beauty-oil] 24k Gold .33 Fl. Oz. Factory Sealed [product:bath-&-body-works-pocketbac-sweet-peach-tea-anti-bacterial-hand-gel] Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette - Modern Renaissance LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb Urban Decay Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner [product:mac-cosmetics-studio-fix-powder-&-foundation-poeder-nc20] Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray [product:nautica-oceans-eau-de-toilette] Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder - HYALURONIC HYDRA-POWDER Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
Vale la pena el costo, hay algo de especial en estas sombras Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette ?
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette i want to try this out. how can I do that? i’ve heard these are good?
Start your review of Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette!
Lindsey A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lindsey A.
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lindsey A.
Review for: Nude Dip
I was blown away by the packaging. It had an amazing weight to it and the suede pouch it came with just added to the luxurious feel and vibe of the whole experience. I give the packaging 5/5. However, the formula was great, not outstanding, just great. Shades perform both wet and dry, with an easy color story for a quick and simple, elegant look. For the price point however, the color story wasn’t anything mind blowing or revolutionary and for only four shades, you are paying a hefty price per pan. If this is your fave brand, go for it, add it to your collection. If it’s not, pass and put that money into other brands that give you more bang for your buck.
Katie B.
Nashville, TN
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Katie B.
Review for: Nude Dip
This palette is so beautiful from the packaging to the color payoff. It is extremely pigmented and looks wonderful when applied. I like that all the Nude Dip colors can be applied either wet or dry. The palette is a wonderful and boujee addition to my collection!
Daisy P.
Springfield, VA
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Daisy P.
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Daisy P.
Review for: Nude Dip
This was my first time using Tom Ford eyeshadow and I really loved the neutral set of shimmery colors (Nude Dip Palette). I combined it with a matte color from another palette to complete the look I wanted. It glides on easily but I had to build up the color a bit because they are all a bit more on the sheer side, but it did last throughout my evening! I liked that the colors had the right level of shimmer, not too over the top. The packaging is cute (but the price isn’t the cutest 😅).
Cindy S.
Inlet Beach, FL
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cindy S.
Review for: Nude Dip
This eyeshadow quad is so luxurious! I love the combination of shades. The nude dip palette is perfect for my olive tan skin tone. All shade are shimmering, not too pigmented. It is perfect for a soft glam in my opinion but it is also buildable. Love it! 10/10 would recommend!
Sherry V.
Grapevine, TX
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sherry V.
Review for: Nude Dip
I love the colors in this palette! It’s very pigmented and the eyeshadow glides on so smoothly. This is probably one of my favorites so far!
Linda L.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Nude Dip
Packaging is STUNNING. It looks and feels like a luxury product. The latch won’t ever break because it’s magnetic, not mechanical. It is a versatile eye shadow and can be used wet or dry. I was able to wet a brush with just water and use the darkest shade as an eyeliner. Color payoff was medium. The brushes could have been better for $88 but if you’re buying an $88 palette, you probably have a full set of makeup brushes already. They probably could have done without the brushes. Loved the color selection, it was a really great natural daytime smoky eye.
Madison B.
Independence, MO
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Madison B.
Review for: Honeymoon
The packaging and presentation for this product is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! These colors blend beautifully, but with them all being shimmers and darker toned colors, the final product ends up looking a little muddy. I also expected them to be more pigmented than they were. I packed on the gold shade and it still didn’t come out as pigmented as most of my other ones do. It swatches nicely, but goes on the eye quite different.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,384 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Nude Dip
This gorgeous quad is from Tom Ford and I have the shade called, “nude dip”. It is an expensive palette, retailing at $79.00. It has warm leading neutrals, ranging from golden champagne to dark brown. Buttery, pigmented, blends easily, and effortless to work with. Excellent shades, work well together. Buildable, lasts about 8 hours without a primer. This is now a bold, popping shadow. It is for more natural looks
Erica P.
Review for: Honeymoon
Love this pallet, very easy to apply! This is a cute buildable pallet! I’m looking forward to incorporating in my makeup routine!
Sarai C.
Lakewood, OH
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sarai C.
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sarai C.
Review for: Nude Dip
I had such high expectations for this palette mostly because it's a Luxury Brand, and right out of the package it does not disappoint! It is BEAUTIFUL! Nude Dip describes the color scheme perfectly. I ran to take some swatches, and I was quickly disappointed.. Yes, they are stunning in the pan; but they are quite underwhelming when swatched, and the shimmers can be a bit patchy on application. This palette happens to be all shimmers.. I noticed I had the wet and dry formula for all four shades, so I tried it both ways. It performs much better wet, less patchy, easier to blend. Overall, I love the look of this palette, but I don't see me using it everyday on my medium/tan skintone.. I wish the formula was more pigmented, and one matte shade would have been a nice touch. I won't be running to repurchase, maybe in a different shade.. but I'd hate for it to be hit or miss for the price. Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leah R.
New York
il y a 5 heures
MAKEUP, MAKEUP. MAKEUP? Who doesn't love makeup? If you love makeup, you are only one click away from getting all of the beauty products you want, as well as kitchenware, household, babycare, electronics, formal wear, and other items. FOR FREE All of these products are available through the Facebook group "Exclusivester." Join now and get all of the products of your choice for free. Reply to this post once you have joined the group Tom Ford Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette [product:bolden-butter-mint-shea-oil-100%-pure-with-vitamin-e-shea-butter-oil-8-oz] [product:kiehl’s-creme-de-corps] Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Eau de Parfum Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes - Crisp Lemon - 75ct Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil 24k Gold .33 Fl. Oz. Factory Sealed [product:bath-&-body-works-pocketbac-sweet-peach-tea-anti-bacterial-hand-gel] Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette - Modern Renaissance LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb Urban Decay Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner [product:mac-cosmetics-studio-fix-powder-&-foundation-poeder-nc20] Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder - HYALURONIC HYDRA-POWDER Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
RUBI M.
San Diego, CA
il y a 9 heures
Adrienne H. il y a 7 heures
They're nice but I honestly don't think worth $88.
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
il y a 13 jours
Ivette C.
Tijuana
il y a un mois
April D. il y a un mois
2 colors are similar. I felt a lighter color would have been a great addition especially instead of the little brushes