TOM FORD Eye & Cheek Palette Cool uploaded by Michela C.TOM FORD Eye & Cheek Palette Cool uploaded by Sai P.TOM FORD Eye & Cheek Palette Cool uploaded by Kim L.

BY TOM FORD

An eye and cheek palette in a reflective, ivory-and-gold clutch. Create an array of luxurious looks with the Eye & Cheek Palette. It features four eye shadows, a highlighter, and a blush in two color waves: sultry, bronzed warmth, and sweet, incandescent cool. see more...

• Are these any good. And are the colours pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I can only imagine the price of this. Is it worth it?1 Answers
  • I love the look of this palette. Did you find that it was...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
This purchase was quite the splurge, but I managed to get it at Sephora during their vIB/Rouge sale at 20% off. It’s not a full face, but a nice compact with a couple nice blushes and a quad of shadows. There are 2 versions of this at Sephora, this one best suited my taste. The powders are extremely nice and easy to use. The eyeshadow quad is limited with looks, but with the help of another small palette, one can get creative:-)! Although the quality is there, I don’t use it often at all. I think I was probably more influenced by the name and actually getting Tom Ford on sale!!
Sai P.
This palette is so dreamy and beautiful purply-pink his palette. I have very warm undertones with dark brown eyes yet it looks so beautiful on my face. The glitter is not chunky but elegant and good for women of any age to use. Being a woman of color I can say this palette is amazing for any woman of color fair and light, warm and cool toned. Tom Ford products are so expensive usually but this one you are getting your biggest bang for your buck. The packaging too is very luxurious and heavy and it comes with a silky case. It's a great travel palette given it has multi products in it for the face like blush and highlighter. It's a must have for me and a staple products for my eye wardrobe. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to try Tom Ford products.
Maya H.
This product was a gift from a friend, and I am absolutely in love with it! The eyeshadows are so nice to blend, even for someone like me who isn't incredibly good at applying it. I have a light skin tone and the gold color shines very nicely on my skintone. The highlights are probably my favorite part, because they have a very natural sparkle. The eyeshadows are very long lasting and when paired with the urban decay eyeshadow primer, are the perfect duo. The mirror is very handy for on the go, and the white case looks very chic when slipped inside my purse to go. While I think it is a very good addition to anyone's makeup kit, the price may not be worth it. But if you have the cash to spend, I say go for it!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
My new favorite!! I love ❤️ it.;The Spring is coming and I associate this colors with flowers 🌺 sun 🌞....The colors have good pigmented and are long lasting. And all the palette are amazing 😉. I loves high quality. And Tom Ford is equal to High Quality. Higly recommend to all ladies that like me loves New and high Quality Produc
Ann S.
This palette is a great for day to night looks. And the colors are pretty neutral shades, that are pigmented and last throughout the day. The eyeshadows have a satin shimmer finish. I would repurchase again. The packaging is luxurious and sleek.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this tom ford eye and cheek palette from Sephora they are very very over priced but they are beautiful pigmented creamy the colors are so easy to blend the face highlight is my favorite product out of them all
Amanda Z.
W Middlesex, PA
Love the colors and how smooth and buttery this product is and how amazing it looks on your skin . It does show in perfects as pimps but just avoid those problem areas
Abby S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beautiful but not worth it. As pigmented as the shades are, you can get the same pigmentation in colour pop. If you're a Tom Ford lover, then of course it's awesome. However, if you're just looking for good quality makeup that lasts and works, you're better off buying cheaper.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Very overrated for the price. There is nothing in this pallette that is special. Sure it is easy to blend but the colors are drab and the price is very high for what this is. I recommend the tarte or stila face palettes over this
Abba B.
Pure silk! Colors are fabulous and it is great to have on the go! The warm colors are perfect for fair complexion- It is easy to blend and perfect for day and night! Highly recommend!
Hilary J.
Cambria Hts, NY
Is it pigmented?
Danielle D.
how're the eyeshadows?? are they pigmented enough?
Katerina B.
How's the quality of these? Is it worth the price?
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
I can only imagine the price of this. Is it worth it?
ameka k.
Are these any good. And are the colours pigmented?