BY TOM FORD

Through the intricate craft of luxe perfumery, this masterful scent boldly explores an uncharted path by blending ultra-pure Persian lemon, lush black Italian fig, decadent black truffle, vintage patchouli, and rich cedarwood in a uniquely modern way. A top layer of exclusively rich ingredients features Thai basil, coriander, chamomile, cardamom, cinnamon bark, Persian lemon, and cistus. A devastatingly complex heart combines saffron, thyme, black plum, Parma violet, Brogiotto black fig, Cedarwood Atlas, and sandalwood. The extremely sensual base is built with run, Haitian vetyver, caramel, vanilla, patchouli, vieux, black truffle, amber, fig, balsam, supple leather accord, and Shoyeido incense. Notes: Thai Basil, Coriander, Chamomile, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Persian Lemon, Cistus, Saffron, Thyme, Black, Plum, Parma Violet, Brogiotto Black Fig, Cedarwood Atlas, Sandalwood, Rum, Haitian Vetyver, Caramel, Vanilla, Patchouli, Vieux, Black Truffle, Amber, Fig, Balsam, Supple Leather Accord, Shoyeido Incense. Style: Intense. Seductive. Complex. see more...

Ashley R.
I love this sophisticated mature sultry business man smell. I got a sample vial for my husband and he wears it with his suits. This was the first Tom Ford cologne I've smelled. I had a chance to smell some others in the NY airport and hated them. So if any I liked this one.
Zainab N.
I love Tom Ford whether it's their perfumes or makeup. I'm a big fan of the brand. I continuously try their perfume and I like each one of them, my personal favorite is Velvet Orchid by Tom Ford.
Jackueline A.
stafford, VA
I absolutely love the fragrance. It is not too sweet and not flowery yet very fresh and soft for summer here in Florida. Will be my signature fragrance from now on. Thank you to the girls at the perfume counter at International Mall who convince me into trying it!
Jasmina Z.
Skokie, IL
This is very expensive. Even so, it's beautiful and stunning. My husband only wears this for special occasions. He wore it for our wedding so every time I get a wiff of it, it brings back those memories. It's a nice woody scent so it's not over powering. Would recommend for a man willing to splurge.
Wanda R.
Even Though this is a man colon I love it so much that I use it for me. It last all day and it had a fresh scent . You only need two sprays because it's very concentrated. It's expensive but it's a must have
Peggy S.
Fort Worth, TX
Extremely long wearing! Just a couple of spritz and it lasts from morning to night and even the next day. The lingering smell is the best, subtle but potent. A little goes a long way.
Alyssa R.
Love how this smells on my man. Smells very captivating. Masculine & very head-turning. You don't smell too many guys with this cologne so you know that's your man.
Linette L.
Tom Ford's Black Orchid is a fragrance and that is complex and intoxicatingly. I consider it a classic with a twist. Lasts on the skins and smells divine on all everyone.
Rose L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Tom Ford scents are amazing. This isn't soapy smelling, I don't like soapy smelling perfume products. This is pleasant and musky scented. A must have.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
Just purchased this for my husband. The jury is still out on this one. I believe it's a better scent to wear for the summer rather than the winter.