BeautyFragranceFragrance for AnyoneTom Ford
Eau De Toilette Spray (Unisex) 17 oz

Tom Ford Eau De Toilette Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz

by Tom Ford

The citrusy scent of Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Acqua for women was launched in 2016. The opening notes embrace accords of petitgrain, lemon, and bergamot. Middle notes explode with bursts of orange blossom followed by base notes of white musk and amber wo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford Eau De Toilette Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz!
Ann G.
Las Vegas, NV
A very springy/summer smell it just smells fresh! I’m telling you Tom Ford perfumes last. This one is on the lighter side if you are just looking to smell light and fresh.
Swati B.
Jersey City , NJ
This is a great layering scent. It works well layered with other Tom Ford scents, like the jasmin rouge. It helps cut the sweetness of the jasmin when you want to change it up. Also smells great on its own, but I prefer it layered!
Shalanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
I was able to test this scent out by using a sample from Sephora. I wore this while on vacation and it smells very good. However, the scent did not last as long as you would expect considering the price of this product. Regardless, I still appreciated this scent.
Josue M.
LasVegas
I love this scent! It's definitely packed with Neroli which gives it a deep Citrus profile! It's Playful and Fun yet Polished and Refined!
Justine R.
Scarborough, ON
Tom Ford Eau De Toilette Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz uploaded by Justine R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Tom Ford Eau De Toilette Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz smells really good but, i smell more the manly side of this perfume. I still think about it if i am going to continue use it.
Laurence V.
Verdun, QC
Very nice summer scent. White flowers, very fresh wet elaborated and sophisticaded. Mostly for women.

Looking for your answer?