BY TOM FORD

Crisp. Radiant. Addictive.

Eau De Soleil Blanc embodies a refreshing illumination on private blend Soleil Blanc, bright, crisp and drenched with sprakling citrus. The vibrant twist on the floral amber warmth mirrors the crystalline reflection of the white sun, a sensuous gleam of sky on water.

Allison B.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect summer scent which is tropical, floral without being overbearing, citrus-y, and fresh. It reminds me of my many great memories of spring breaks and fun times at the beach. I'm only giving it 3 stars though because it did not last at all. The scent had dissipated after barely even 3 hours of wear. At this price market I expected a lot longer lasting of a perfume from Tom Ford.
Denise P.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is the best summer/beachy perfume that has ever been made! Strong claims but just one whiff takes you to a warm, sandy beach listening to the ocean and the seagulls. If you buy one perfume (because yes this is incredibly expensive) let it be this one. It lasts on my skin and is worth every penny!
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
This is an absolutely perfect staple summer scent. I'm a sucker for bergamot, orange, and ylang-ylang, and these blend together so beautifully. I'm not big on floral perfumes, but this floral is so light and clean and perfectly balanced with citrus, it's just absolutely delightful.
Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
To me personally, this is the perfect summer scent. I’ve been wearing this for almost 2 years now and would absolutely purchase it again and again. I love Tom Fords entire fragrance line, but this one is one of my stand out favorites. It smells warm, spicy, and just delicious.
Olivia W.
Chapel Hill
This perfume to me smells so unique. It is tropical but doesn't have quite the same smell as all the tropical scents out there. I use it every day for all seasons, although I think it would be best used in the summer. The smell, unfortunately, is not long lasting.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love the smell of this. Is definitely unisex but I love how it smells on my husband. Very summery light and fresh. It’s definitely a day time summer cologne. I love the packaging. Very classic. Its a high price point but it performs well so I think it’s worth it
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I just discovered it this summer and am in love with the scent!! It smells just like summer & beach! I love the coconut, sunblock smell. It last just a few hours, but I do find that the sent lingers on my skin all day very subtly. It's only really noticeable if I press my nose near my arms, where I usually spritz it. It is pretty pricey, but it's so amazing.
EARLY F.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
oh my gosh, this is my all time favorite scent. I have the shimmer oil too, and they’re just intoxicating! The scent is very warm and beachy, but definitely a unique scent. I love smelling like this! It is subtle and wears close to the skin, but I find that it lasts a long time and I can even smell it on my clothes a couple days after I sprayed it!
Kenia M.
Santa Ana
Purchased at: Macy's
Soleil Blanc is a beautiful scent. It is light, fresh and sweet without smelling cheap. It has somewhat of a coconut smell to me so I love wearing it durning the summer. You will definitely smell like you’re wearing something expensive while wearing this and you will get so many questions about what you’re wearing. I would recommend!
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I’ve only gotten samples of this perfume and I so wish I could splurge on a bottle! To me, this is the ultimate warm weather scent. It makes me think of late summer days, hot with buzzing cicadas and a cold drink. It’s warm yet fresh yet soft. I feel like I have a tan when I wear it.
Raven R.
What is the base of this scent? Is it musk, floral, clean etc?
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
Does this have the same scent as the shimmer oil? If I have the oil do I need this product as well? Last, but not least is it worth the hefty price tag?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I am looking for a summer scent. I like fresh floral scents. Tom ford eau de soleil is my favourite but too expensive. any suggestions ?Tom Ford Eau De Soleil Blanc Eau De Parfum
V D.
Anchorage, AK
Is there any fragrance better than this. I am obsessed.
Alina G.
East Hanover, NJ
How long does the fragrance remain on the skin ?

Sephora