TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc

FRAGRANCE FAMILY: Fresh

SCENT TYPE: Fresh Citrus and Fruits

KEY NOTES: Coco De Mer, Ylang Ylang from Comores Island, Bergamot Flower

FRAGRANCE DESCIRPTION:
Vibrant with radiant citrus, Eau de Soleil Blanc presents pistachio, infused with spices that transport to a remote private island. A blend of jasmine, tuberose and ylang ylang from the Comoro Islands sparkles with Moroccan orange flower, as luscious Coco de Mer brings the perfume's balancing warmth.

ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE:
Bright, crisp and drenched with sparkling citrus, the floral amber warmth mirrors the white sun’s crystalline reflection on a remote private island.

ABOUT THE BOTTLE:
Eau de Soleil Blanc is contained in a frosted white Private Blend bottle. The 50mL and 100mL flacon has the sleek, architectural look of a chess piece with a glossy gold-tone label and a gold-tone Tom Ford logo on the cap. The bottle is packaged in a white cross-hatched carton.

Est ce que cette eau de toilette tient sur vous car sur moi sa tenue est tres faible ?
What does this smell like?
Is this perfume too strong? TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc
Start your review of TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc!
Kristin M.
Nixa, MO
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Kristin M.
A delicate fragrance perfect for the subtle hint. The floral notes are a perfect addition to my spring and summer fragrance lineup. It is a long lasting scent but there’s not overwhelming. I would definitely buy this to gift to a friend or family member!
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Johnna G.
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Johnna G.
I enjoy my EDT collection from Jo Malone and Dior. I do have some EDPs in my collection as well, but I highly prefer lighter, airy scents that don’t overpower my nostrils. After receiving this EDT for free from Influenster and from Tom Ford in exchange for my honest review, I used it every other day, even when I didn’t have anywhere to go. The first scent reminds me of walking through a walkway with jasmine or ylang ylang flower bushes during before sunrise. The second scent I notice after about 30 mins reminds of coconut and orange creamsicle sorbet, which makes this so perfect as a summer fragrance! This is a keeper for sure, even though the scent doesn’t last longer than 6 hrs for me (from what I’ve noticed). This is a great daytime EDT and gives me the option to put on an EDP for nighttime adventures. The bottle itself is heavy and solid, and looks like a classic must have. I will be purchasing another one when this bottle is done.
Hayley C.
Columbus, OH
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Hayley C.
I’ve gotten this perfume last year and I fell in love with it, and got EXTREMELY excited about getting another one. I wouldn’t recommend a better fragrance to anyone like this is the best summer scent. It smells like tanning oil, the beach, anything summer-y. One word: OBSESSED
Cindie D.
Keizer, OR
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Cindie D.
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Cindie D.
I received this to try it and I absolutely love it. The smell is a mild, yet floral scent. I love combination of the florals and citrus used in this and I’ve gotten compliments every time I wear it. This may be my new favorite perfume and I would recommend it to others as it’s worth the price for the amount of uses that you get. 💕
Bernadette P.
Tucson, AZ
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Bernadette P.
This is a beautiful scent great for summer/spring months. It isn’t too flowery where it smells like you just walked down the spray aisle in your grocery store. The scent is clean and fresh with a nice hint of jasmine flowers. The scent doesn’t last long maybe about 3-4 hours before it does disappear but a little does go along way. The bottle is frosted and glass very simple and elegant. I took one star off for price because it is up there at $184 for the 100 ml bottle and because it doesn’t last long. So if you like Tom Ford and cleaner fresh scents this is one you should add.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by vanessa T.
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by vanessa T.
I like this perfume a lot, it smells delicious and it reminds me of a sunset on the beach, it lasts a long time in me., a delicate and sweet aroma.. Thank you Influenster ❤️
Asia C.
Ontario, CA
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Asia C.
Overall very good smell, however it is a little too mature for me , if you are looking for a more mature scent than this perfume is definitely for you!!
Kathy C.
Newcastle , CA
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Kathy C.
First, I love the bottle! It is a frosted white, uniquely shaped with with a gold-tone metal inset. It looks fabulous on vanity! Now about the perfume. The description states that it is Warm & Spicy with key notes of Bergamot, Pistachio and Coco de Mer. How I describe it is Warm with notes of Ylang Ylang, Orange and Amber. A little goes a long way, so this big bottle will last me a long time. I wore it out to dinner with friends and received many compliments from friends and strangers. The scent lasted all night. This scent is an excellent summer fragrance. It reminds me of the beach. At first it appears to be a little over-powering, but in a few minutes it changed to a wonderful warm summer fragrance.
Susan S.
Barton, NY
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Susan S.
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Susan S.
I found my new "go to" perfume!! I can honestly say this is the best perfume I have EVER used.. It's the perfect mixture of scents! I can't get enough
Laurann M.
Marietta, GA
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc uploaded by Laurann M.
Love this perfume! Especially for summer. It smells like the good parts of the beach - a little citrus and like a good smelling tanning oil (I am no expert on fragrance 'notes'). It doesn't seem to last all day though. The bottle looks fabulous and expensive sitting on the counter. i recommend as a good summer fragrance.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Janis J.
Sioux City, IA
il y a un mois
Darlene C. il y a un mois
I don't think this one is strong at all! It has a powdery, light, floral smell.