Tom Ford Creme Color for Eyes - Sphinx uploaded by Ashlee D.

BY TOM FORD

This luxurious cream eyeshadow by Tom Ford illuminates the eyes in an ultra-pigmented, metallic, lustrous glow. Its versatile and creamy formula seamlessly glides onto the lid to brighten eyes without creasing or smudging. Color(s): burnishedcopper, caviar, midnight violet, opale, platinum, siren blue, sphinx, spice. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford Creme Color for Eyes. Style Number: 5117242. see more...

Tom Ford Creme Color for Eyes - Sphinx
  • "This is a great highlight or all over color for the lid. With it being a cream shadow there is no primer needed. It will last all day on its own." in 5 reviews
Jennifer A.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I like these, but I don't love them. I never have problems with creasing or fading on the eyes, but these don't wear as well on me as any other cream shadows I've tried, including Colour Pop, Maybelline, elf, Laura Mercier, Chanel, etc. They do have a slightly more wet-look, sheeny finish than these other shadows, but not enough that I would continue purchasing these over the other products I mentioned. I get significant fading over a normal day unless I wear primer, which is not normal for me. Sphinx is very pretty and unique in my collection, and it is a dupe for Nars Hardwired Eyeshadow in Outer Limits, so if you missed out one that one, pick this up. Overall, as much as I want to love these, I rarely reach for them over my other cream shadows.
Ashlee D.
Douglasville, GA
I would give this 10 stars if I could. These are THE BEST cream eyeshadows on the market. The texture is like nothing I’ve ever used before...creamy, soft, blendable, smooth, long wearing! I loved it so much that I purchased all the colors. Use it alone or as an eyeshadow base. I just dab it on with my finger, blend out the edges, add mascara and go! These are the best!!!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
This was one of the first Tom Ford product's I purchased. It was a good introduction product to the line. The texture is AMAZING. The color is unique. A gorgeous yellow with pink/orange shift. In my opinion it was worth the price. I've purchased more product's since trying this cream shadow.
Sherri S.
Hollywood, FL
Really loving Tom Form Cream Eye Shadows! They go on easy & creamy.. and they last. The colors are beautiful. This one, Sphinx is so fun! soft pinkish gold.. can be glitzed up for evening, or worn softly in the day. A favorite! ( I already bought an extra to hide.. just in case)
Ashton K.
Rockville, MD
Julia D.
Newark
Is this one  worth the splurge? Does it crease on hooded eyelids?